Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, brontyneyde said:

All we need is a second single which the general public could enjoy to and that is Do You Wanna Come Over. It's the best choice for this era to rise. Then we can have Slumber Party as third single :clap:

I've been saying this.

DYWCO 2nd single 

Slumber Party 3rd Single

Man on the moon 4th or Just luv me

For me slumber party is a great song but I can see it having a similar choreo to MM and I wouldn't like that. I want mood ring as a single because it's an amazing song,catchy and has hit written all over it and in this one I can see her doing a choreo similar to BOM/TOMH which are great choreos with no flaws

44 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Hmm not sure. I love this song, but Britney just didn't commit to it at the end because she didn't even do the ad libs.

**** off you ugly ^@**$%, she did

Is there a chance of this song becoming a single? Her voice is flawless and full of emotion, I wanna cry right now! It reminds me of Everytime somehow and it's definitely better than Make Me vocal-wise. Also, the lyrics?! I can't get enough tbh. 

Mood Ring it's a highlight along with Make Me and Slumber Party! 

29275_83484371125670975341.gif

Archived