I can't with this fanbase...

QueenLisa

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Just Luv Me is amazing but it's like Breathe on me, it would flop as a single no matter how good it is :orangu:

Liar will flop as a single too, only Slumber Party have a chance

I think it will be a single at some point anyways. Lana had a top 10 with a remix, I can see the same happening to JLM. 

Just now, King Daniel said:

look im realistic ,the radios are not playing her music , she is ignored by GP , the promo is weak , she isnt even popular in Europe anymore and im not even hoping for a good MV so ...

That's because Make Me was a terrible choice for first single.

Slumber Party is super radio friendly and I think people would love it.

8 minutes ago, King Daniel said:

look im realistic ,the radios are not playing her music , she is ignored by GP , the promo is weak , she isnt even popular in Europe anymore and im not even hoping for a good MV so ...

She got top 10 album debut all over Europe after a lackluster last era. 

Honestly, she could pick whatever she wants as singles as long as she gives 150% . The music is that good- nothing will be bubbling hot 100, maybe not setting the charts on fire but maybe this era is just going back to basics. Hopefully single 2 and onwards visuals and performances are good (so far it is despite Today)- upload Apple and iHeart on Vevo so there's a visual for songs that don't end up being singles. And hopefully it's not like her POM Instagram videos but actually good footage to show off that she's still got it

Instead of which single is next we could just keep the album around for a long time like Anti, 25, etc and let whatever the GP like become a hit. 

1 minute ago, vip_anonymous said:

I don't think we are going to see any hit singles, whatever song they end up picking as single. RCA needs to do something about Radio and Streams. $

I think Slumber Party, Just Luv Me, DYWCO, Love Me Down and Man On The Moon could potentially be big hits :lessons:

Archived