Just Luv Me Video Concept

Jba1213

The video starts with visuals of a wedding then some shots of the ocean and a yacht then it cuts to some shots of a beautiful rainforest and Britney and her new husband are being silly and Britney is acting all cute and gets scared of a spider and he laughs. Then it cuts to the first verse and you see Britney is sitting on a couch alone smiling and looking at a picture book and those previous scenes were just memories.

Next it shows her husband coming home late and she gives him a hug and he gives her a very stiff douchey hug and Britney smells him. She looks confused. He gets in the shower and she goes threw his phone. She see texts from a girl who they knew (one of Britney's bridesmaids from the wedding scene) She comes in the room again and she's furious!

The second verse begins and she's yelling the lyrics to him and he's trying to calm her down. He starts getting dressed and packing his stuff and Britney is all in his face. Then he gets too rough and at this point Britney goes psycho and starts throwing EVERYTHING. He starts walking towards the door and Britney throws his phone and shatters the glass door. She throws his work computer, his suitcase then she starts throwing anything in her reach. As he walks out the glass door Britney throws a vase and hits him 

Next the house is a mess and it shows a clip of Britney's boys coming out of their room looking concerned then they comfort their crying mother on the couch. Meanwhile her husband is driving and crashes because he was dizzy from being hit by the vase. He's still alive, he gets up and limps back to the house and the car blows up. Britney's still on the couch with her boys (singing the "oh no... I promise" part) then she looks up and sees him standing in the hallway.

Hes all scratched up and dirty and now he starts singing to her "just love me, just love me" and Britney gets up looking concerned and seeing if he's okay, they kiss and she sings the "oh no... I promise" part again. Then it cuts to 10 months later. It's a happy sunny day and the husband is playing football with the boys and everyone's laughing and as Britney turns around she looks in the camera and says the last "Just love me" and you see she's holding a baby girl.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived