old slave becomes just love me 

do something can become what you need 

if u seek Amy can become change your mind 

ladt section can go:

toxic 

slave 

stronger

ttwe

I would say use POM as a venue to promote Glory so that people will know that this new album slays!

Maybe mix all the songs in Glory but use half of the time for each song and mix it with what she currently has?

Like 1:30 minutes for Breathe On Me and mash it up with 1:30 mins for Just Luv Me.

:feelingmyself:

Bring back the old choreo for BTI

Create a new choreo for Slave 

Get rid of Boys (it's too painful to watch)

And I don't understand why people are asking for more Glory songs, I mean it's obvious that the people who go to see the show aren't die hard fans like us so they probably prefer listening to the greatest hits :brityes:

Work ***** needs to go, it overstayed its welcome and is a constant reminder of Myah and ******* which I deleted from my library btw.   :messbye:

Hold It Against Me should open the show.

can you imagine the choreography with her current body and energy!! I would die!! :crying1:

but knowing how disappointing things have been recently they'd probably change it up "to keep it fresh" for a basic hair flip filled new routine. :moorangu:

8 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

Work ***** needs to go, it overstayed its welcome and is a constant reminder of Myah and ******* which I deleted from my library btw.   :messbye:

Hold It Against Me should open the show.

can you imagine the choreography with her current body and energy!! I would die!! :crying1:

but knowing how disappointing things have been recently they'd probably change it up "to keep it fresh" for a basic hair flip filled new routine. :moorangu:

Yes!!!! It would be amazing!!! and with a cooler costume. HIAM is such an underrated song :crying1:

I mean wasn't the whole point of the Missy tribute supposed to tease into the rumor that she was on B9? Mess.

I'd change the fact that all of the outfits are Leotards + ugly tights.  Give her thigh high stockings, cute zipper leotards (work *****), or bustier tops and high waisted pants. Cute outfits, gloves, masks. Add more props and fluid choreography. 

Remove Boys, DS and the Missy Tribute. Either add a Janet tribute or just exit while the dancers dance to something else. 

Add better choreography after the Toxic Tree dance, to hype up the breakdown (which only works when her hair is out, i HATE that updo she keeps doing).

NO nude-tights, fishnets are fine. Hip hop style and freestyle choreography and rotating set pieces, elevators, cages and stair props. 

Fix the vocals for the BOMT/Oops section...turn her fking mic on. No chipmunk vocals....that's such a mess considering the remix is actually good. 

New choreography for Oops/BOMT a bit more of the classic style but more sultry and flexible than the current one.

Work ***** can be performed but maybe not the intro...also MM should be removed, I wanna forget abt that song/video fiasco and the choreography :tiffsniffle:

Archived