Britney Spears And Ellen DeGeneres Are Double The Trouble At L.A. Mall: Watch

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Another strength...she looks AMAZING right now. :mcry:

This segment, however, was great for the fan base but likely not for the GP. The GP remembers her as being someone who could carry an entire SNL episode on her own, so seeing how shy she is now has to be super confusing for them. It really just reinforces the idea that she's super isolated and without confidence or thoughts of her own. 

When Britney does talk during this segment, it's as if she's talking to a child -- focusing on eating ice cream more than anything. I know she's not ever going to come across as someone with a PhD, but I'm sure she's got some much deeper thoughts in her head than what came across in this segment. (And yes, I KNOW that it's supposed to be light and fun, but when her Team isn't balancing it out with anything else it all starts to feel a bit empty.) 

I hated "Through the Storm" when it came out, but right now I'm yearning for something like that. Everything feels so light and fluffy right now that her image is starting to feel like cotton candy - sweet during the first few bites, but so lacking in substance that half way through it starts to feel a bit sickening.

I agree with you! I really really do, it only strengthens the "not all there" theories, and as a super fan this breaks my heart, Yes it's fun, but she seems lost on every interview :( 

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, MX3 said:

the only thing i didnt like was when ellen said everyone was going home with a copy of glory, the audience didnt scream and cheer.

like ellen just gifted you a britney cd come on now. IM HERE FOR THE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE

They wanted Vegas tickets :p

34 minutes ago, LUxEM said:

She looked fine...not awkward at all. :watrusayin: I think she was just cringing at what Ellen was saying, i kinda did too even though she was just kidding some people might think they are snobby. :receipts2:

Yes she somehow looked relaxed despite cringing at all this stuff. Perhaps she genuinely likes Ellen.

Archived