Celebuzz: Flop Star of the Week

NewB

5 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Sorry, but if Xtina had pulled these numbers we'd have called her a flop. 

Because Britney pulled these numbers, we claim "Top 3 is fine!"

Double standards, guys :zoomzoom:

It's not a flop, but it's a huge disappointment given how good the music is and how badly we all view BJ's lack of success. 

Yeah... true. 

I think she just really needs a great single at least on the scale of TTWE or Womanizer to put herself back on people's Radars (:bwink:).

Like imagine if they released a Slumber Party remix with Drake. It would easily top the charts. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Vgameman2011 said:

Yeah... true. 

I think she just really needs a great single at least on the scale of TTWE or Womanizer to put herself back on people's radars (:bwink:).

Like imagine if they released a Slumber Party remix with Drake. It would easily top the charts. 

Yeah although I can't imagine Drake being on a song called "slumber party" tbh. They'd have to rename it "Drake's Party" :gloria: 

8 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

It's not a flop, but it's a huge disappointment given how good the music is and how badly we all view BJ's lack of success. 

Glory has the numbers of any relevant current artist that is not an albums monster seller right now e.g (adele, taylor, beyonka) and xtina cant sell more than 100k no even with SP in her first week sadly but true she would be lucky to put over 50K, when in 2012 lotus debuted with 76K yes in 2012. What a happen is with britney people have higher expections if she doesn't sell over 200K and debuts # 1 then is a flop.

6 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Xtina won't even get near those numbers because she has been doing the same thing as Britney. Trying to use only her name to sell for years.

All the bad choices and lackluster eras have caught up... 

Even if the music slays. They are in a worse state then 2007 I think. Because everyone loves a comeback story. 

I really hope her team hires new ppl and pulls it around 

On the slick though,

I wonder why Brit's daddy didn't buy 15,000 copies.

Or Larry.

I mean, Beyowolf's dad has been doing it for years. Especially with the Grammys.

It's not like Papa Spears can't afford it with given his monthly checks and recent pay increase. :truthtea:

17 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

On the slick though,

I wonder why Brit's daddy didn't buy 15,000 copies.

Or Larry.

I mean, Beyowolf's dad has been doing it for years. Especially with the Grammys.

It's not like Papa Spears can't afford it with given his monthly checks and recent pay increase. :truthtea:

yes that's  responsibility of larry he has to be the main brain on her team, papa spears maybe have no idea how goes the industry in this time.

Most articles I've seen though talk about how the album is great so that's the really important thing IMO! Yes it does suck that she has released a great album and it's not doing that well and didn't grab that number 1 (her stupid team REALLY should have looked into what week to release) but at the end of the day the album is amazing and it's another top 5 album. I think we (and GP) keep comparing her to Beyonka because they started the same time but really what other artist from that time is doing this well still? And Britney has come back from hardships that definitely would have ended anyone else's career imo. Also it's evident to me that number 1's and lots of attention is really not important to Britney, I mean how many interviews are we getting when she hardly mentions the album at all? We can't force things, she seems so happy where she's at right now - that's all that matters! :)

Archived