Make Me Hot 100 Position Is....

mmmpapiloveyou

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, BritneysPimp said:

Britney Spears' "Make Me..." featuring G-Eazy vaults 58-17 on the Hot 100, winning top Digital Gainer honors and returning to its peak positionfirst set upon its debut six weeks ago. The track re-enters Digital Songs at No. 3 (also matching its peak), up by 387 percent to 71,000 sold, in the week ending Sept. 1, according to Nielsen Music; it debuted with 96,000.

"Make Me..." also rockets 23-1 on the Pop Digital Songs sales chart, becoming Spears' first No. 1 on the survey since "Scream & Shout," with will.i.am, for three weeks in 2012-13. Also aiding the song's sales: its discount to 69 cents in the iTunes Store.

On Streaming Songs, "Make Me..." re-enters at No. 33 (a new peak), up by 70 percent to 7.3 million U.S. streams.

"Make Me..." appears to have peaked at No. 20 on the Pop Songs airplay chart (dipping 21-22 on the Sept. 17 tally), although RCA Records is continuing to promote the song to the format and has not yet moved on to another single from Spears' new album, Glory, which, as previously reported, debuts at No. 3 on the Billboard 200.

Link: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7496112/britney-spears-ariana-grande-nicki-minaj-vmas-boost

In that case slay a bit! :flawless:

46 minutes ago, BritneysPimp said:

Britney Spears' "Make Me..." featuring G-Eazy vaults 58-17 on the Hot 100, winning top Digital Gainer honors and returning to its peak positionfirst set upon its debut six weeks ago. The track re-enters Digital Songs at No. 3 (also matching its peak), up by 387 percent to 71,000 sold, in the week ending Sept. 1, according to Nielsen Music; it debuted with 96,000.

"Make Me..." also rockets 23-1 on the Pop Digital Songs sales chart, becoming Spears' first No. 1 on the survey since "Scream & Shout," with will.i.am, for three weeks in 2012-13. Also aiding the song's sales: its discount to 69 cents in the iTunes Store.

On Streaming Songs, "Make Me..." re-enters at No. 33 (a new peak), up by 70 percent to 7.3 million U.S. streams.

"Make Me..." appears to have peaked at No. 20 on the Pop Songs airplay chart (dipping 21-22 on the Sept. 17 tally), although RCA Records is continuing to promote the song to the format and has not yet moved on to another single from Spears' new album, Glory, which, as previously reported, debuts at No. 3 on the Billboard 200.

Link: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7496112/britney-spears-ariana-grande-nicki-minaj-vmas-boost

Yas at #1 on Pop Digital Songs!

1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

Well it's done WAYYYYY better than Work Fail. And just go to Wikipedia and look at the global chart positrons of Britney Jean and then look at the chart positions of Glory. Britney is slaying this era. 

id hardly say work ***** was a fail. its still constantly referenced by the GP, one of her highest viewed videos on vevo, and its pretty much become one of her classics. no need to hate on another one of her singles just to pump up make me.

21 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

id hardly say work ***** was a fail. its still constantly referenced by the GP, one of her highest viewed videos on vevo, and its pretty much become one of her classics. no need to hate on another one of her singles just to pump up make me.

It's the song that ruined her relationship with the GP for good I wouldn't be so proud of it :eheeek:

Archived