Madonna, Kylie and Gaga. Who will you choose for Britney to do a song with?!

Bris

Gay's queen  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hate for an oldonna and Britney song would be too real they will call them both talentless old hags plus the video won't top matm and she's Been there done that **** Madonna. 

Kylie isn't the queen of **** but irrelevancy I pass 

Gaga is the cyndi Lauper of her generation I pass besides she would try to prove she's more talented than Britney 

I'm here for rihanna(they love and respect each other), Janet(her true inspiration), and usher(They always wanted to collab but never did) 

Kylie Minogue because she graciously handed over Toxic to Britney and then Britney graciously handed over Nu-Di-Ty to Kylie, even if she kept some of Britney's backing vocals in the song... :angietea:

And I am Australian and Kylie Minogue is the Queen of music in general here in Australia, such an icon here and looks stunning for a 48 year old I mean when will others look this good at almost 50 (always thought she looked a bit like Marilyn tbh)

Image result for kylie minogue 2016

Two young and fresh looking Queens coming together would be ICONIC and they have so much respect for eachother. Remember Kylie's favourite song on Femme Fatale was He About To Lose Me so that says it all really, flawless, flaw-free taste 

EDIT: Omg does this song mean Britney and Kylie already collaborated, starts at 0:50, you can literally hear Britney singing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGYZuqkSQzs

Definitely Kylie. I think they'd come up with something sick and really fresh. 

A duet with Madonna would simply be humiliating as **** these days- she's completely ruined herself. It's embarrassing. 

enhanced-21532-1426187612-8.png

Archived