Glory's future! I'm scared af :/

Hungry Hun

So, I was searching some Tekken7 videos on YouTube and then I decided to listen to Make Me. I really tried to click on the video but instead I chose the audio, like always. Am I a bad fan because of that? :wendycry:

I'm all for positivity but I can't be positive when we have that horrendous/catastrophic thing as a mv for a lead single :idkney:

Make Me has no radio support anymore, nor a propper music video, and a cheap promo performance (Today Show, VMA was good). It hurts me to say but the song is done from the beginning. The only thing we can do is keep streaming, and I don't think this is enough.

They need to go for a second single asap, and please Lord help them to choose wisely :crying11:

Statistics shows that Slumber Party is the right choice, but knowing Team B and RCA, they could pull a Private Show Perfume Commercial Extended directed by the one and only Randee St. Nicholas and kill the era already. And this is a real possibility cause they have a bunch of footage from that day :girlfall:

I'm so scared :tiffsniffle:

PS: don't pull that "Drama Queen" **** on me, cause on the bottom of your broken heart, you're worried too. We don't want another BJ era, do we?:tiffdrink:

Keep streaming, peace :saycheese:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still have faith in this era. remember ITZ? no, not that MATM wasnt good - i love it, just that toxic outdid it by so many miles. perhaps it will happen here. team B has always had that trump card to save make me though - they just wont. :tiffanynod:

let's just wait and see. lets hope bey got the queen angry and competitive enough.

11 minutes ago, EgoTripsIsNotMyThing said:

There are tons of threads of people saying they wil comit suicide because of that and when I'm sharing one of my fears for this era, I'm beeing overdramatic. Good to know  :jolieoverit:

I haven't seen that on here but even then, it doesn't make yours any less dramatic lol 

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Provide the receipt of someone saying theyll commit suicide over this ERA plz :angietea:

Figurative language babe, learn that. And I don't need to provide receipts for something we see in this forum everyday :rihclap:

Nobody is talking about music quality here. I'm talking about the music videos and how the visual sutff is important for Britney.

I can't watch the video either babe you're not alone  :boredashell: I love the music so much this era I had like zero expectations this time around and she really impressed me so im satisfied no matter how the rest of it goes but yeah im not gonna lie it's a bummer when she puts out great songs but then makes a really bad video and has bad choreography. Like if you're gonna bother to make a video or performance make it good!

43 minutes ago, EgoTripsIsNotMyThing said:

So, I was searching some Tekken7 videos on YouTube and then I decided to listen to Make Me. I really tried to click on the video but instead I chose the audio, like always. Am I a bad fan because of that? :wendycry:

I'm all for positivity but I can't be positive when we have that horrendous/catastrophic thing as a mv for a lead single :idkney:

Make Me has no radio support anymore, nor a propper music video, and a cheap promo performance (Today Show, VMA was good). It hurts me to say but the song is done from the beginning. The only thing we can do is keep streaming, and I don't think this is enough.

They need to go for a second single asap, and please Lord help them to choose wisely :crying11:

Statistics shows that Slumber Party is the right choice, but knowing Team B and RCA, they could pull a Private Show Perfume Commercial Extended directed by the one and only Randee St. Nicholas and kill the era already. And this is a real possibility cause they have a bunch of footage from that day :girlfall:

I'm so scared :tiffsniffle:

PS: don't pull that "Drama Queen" **** on me, cause on the bottom of your broken heart, you're worried too. We don't want another BJ era, do we?:tiffdrink:

Keep streaming, peace :saycheese:

What statistics?? A couple of Polls by fans? Lol

Just now, GemmaTeller said:

I can't watch the video either babe you're not alone  :boredashell: I love the music so much this era I had like zero expectations this time around and she really impressed me so im satisfied no matter how the rest of it goes but yeah im not gonna lie it's a bummer when she puts out great songs but then makes a really bad video and has bad choreography. Like if you're gonna bother to make a video or performance make it good!

Finaly someone that understands what I'm saying. I have hope for the album, we have amazing music, I'm just worried about the music videos. At this point, they have to be good. Here in my country a lot of fans abandoned her just because of Make Me's video, a big mess from their part I might say :embarrassney:

I think the only way they can mess up CHOOSING the second single is by picking Private Show(even though it's better than 90% of BJ... combined). The rest of the songs on Glory all have potential. 

I'm scared for the video though, I hope it was David's fault that MM original wasn't released bc sponsor issues and not that she thought it was too much. 

I can already see the "Slumber Party night II video coming a month after the clean version" threads being made:donewithit:

1 minute ago, EgoTripsIsNotMyThing said:

Finaly someone that understands what I'm saying. I have hope for the album, we have amazing music, I'm just worried about the music videos. At this point, they have to be good. Here in my country a lot fans abandoned her just because of Make Me's video, a big mess from their part I might say :embarrassney:

I almost feel like no video would have been better than the one we got for Make Me :unreal: 

1 minute ago, EgoTripsIsNotMyThing said:

Spotify baby, Slumber Party has more streams than any track that wasn't released early. Just Luv Me is right behind :mhm:

That's just one app. Plus, those are Britney fans streaming for the most part, the majority of people haven't even heard her music which is why she only debuted #3 on billboard

Archived