My idea for a strong second single release

Black_Out

A smart move to keep the album alive and have a strong second single would be to release the music video for it on tv if she's not going to promote. E! Would be an excellent choice on a Sunday night when a new KUWTK episode airs. If her team was smart they would release a documentary of her in Vegas. Televise a couple Vegas performances and end the special with the release of her new video and announce POM DVD release. The special would have to be intimate like her ABC ITZ one. This would generate buzz and keep her in the game. Hell why not announce a small Glory overseas tour the night it airs as well. I know none of this is going to happen but since her team reads exhale, why not throw it out there? 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the documentary idea is good but they should have aired it on ABC/NBC...etc on a night like tonight (Labor Day) like they do for Thanksgiving specials and stuff. Great promo for both Glory and POM, and putting it on a holiday makes it more special than like a random thursday or whatever,

IA this era is lacking a TV special. Even BJ had that MTV show with Will.i.am and Ryan Seacrest (which is now kinda infamous lol). I wish they did a track by track discussion with a couple of performances in between. I have distant memories of her doing something like that on TRL for Oops!

I doubt they'd release a vegas DVD anytime soon unless they completely re-vamp the show after its release. Otherwise it could deter people from going.

1 hour ago, soforlaters said:

IA this era is lacking a TV special. Even BJ had that MTV show with Will.i.am and Ryan Seacrest (which is now kinda infamous lol). I wish they did a track by track discussion with a couple of performances in between. I have distant memories of her doing something like that on TRL for Oops!

I doubt they'd release a vegas DVD anytime soon unless they completely re-vamp the show after its release. Otherwise it could deter people from going.

I mean the DVD can wait but the rest should almost be a requirement for this era at this point. Her second single has to save this era or we can kiss it goodbye.

Archived