Paris Hilton comments on Brits Insta Post

Nando.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Yeah yeah everybody was a bad influence back than and Britney was a ******* mother Theresa.. 

I'm not ******* saying she was mother Teresa. But Paris is known for partying all the time, so I really don't think she's a good influence for anyone.

2 hours ago, RobRocks said:

I'm not ******* saying she was mother Teresa. But Paris is known for partying all the time, so I really don't think she's a good influence for anyone.

yes, she partied a lot in the early 2000's. All she does now is DJ. She's never seen drunk or under the influence of *****. She is 35, like Britney. She's matured and stays behind the scenes now. 

On 9/6/2016 at 5:36 AM, ebritneybeat said:

Britney was lonely seeking for friends and happiness and Paris exploited her for ***** and fame.Sad days. :crying4:

Paris didn't. Paris was in the same boat as Britney (minus the divorce and children) Paris had her *** tape leaked. She knew what exploitation was and she never ever exposed Britney or their antics together. In a way, she was the only one during that time that wasn't there to use Britney for fame, money or *****. 

Yes, Paris did ***** but y'all have gotta realise that in 2006 Britney was a grown *** woman. She had just gotten married and given birth-TWO TIMES. No one was holding a gun to her head to sniff a little coke :donewithit:

Sorry I'm spamming this thread. I just cannot with people who bash Paris when she's done nothing wrong. She was never a bad influence. 

Last time I checked for Paris -thank God it was a long time ago- she was a spoiled brat,hungry for fame and attention.Her *** tape wasn't leaked, she sold it.Famous for being attention wh**e like the KardaASSians.Of course,Britney is responsible for her own actions but why should she have a friend who starves for publicity and her whole life is *****,partying and getting men?Maybe there's something that I'm missing here.If Paris has changed then good for her.

26 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

Last time I checked for Paris -thank God it was a long time ago- she was a spoiled brat,hungry for fame and attention.Her *** tape wasn't leaked, she sold it.Famous for being attention wh**e like the KardaASSians.Of course,Britney is responsible for her own actions but why should she have a friend who starves for publicity and her whole life is *****,partying and getting men?Maybe there's something that I'm missing here.If Paris has changed then good for her.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

6 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Releasing amazing videos:

And slaying the DJ world. :queenflopga:

Britney should work with her on videos. Paris creates the most artistic and glamorous music videos! High off my love gives me LIFE! She probably didn't even spend a lot of money for these but she made it work. 

2 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

Britney should work with her on videos. Paris creates the most artistic and glamorous music videos! High off my love gives me LIFE! She probably didn't even spend a lot of money for these but she made it work. 

:mhm:

Her videos are always good.  'Stars Are Blind' and 'Nothing In This World' slay, too.  

3 hours ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

yes, she partied a lot in the early 2000's. All she does now is DJ. She's never seen drunk or under the influence of *****. She is 35, like Britney. She's matured and stays behind the scenes now. 

I hope you're right. You clearly know more about her than me. Sorry if I offended you. I only know Paris Hilton for being a rich party girl :decisions:

Archived