the next video needs to be old school

Cookie Lyon

Like she wanted back in the BJ era.

Tbh, her interacting with men and doing awkward faux **** armography is getting hella tired and people are obviously not here for that.

The next single has to be catchy enough to make her do a cool dance breakdown, with no tricks with the filming like annoying cuts, and with GOOD FOOTWORK!

I think i will literally harass her choreographer for more footwork.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

I agree with the feet 

and I hate how her backflip is hard to see in the Toxic video

Which era had the best music videos?

Any good Britney trivia quiz so we can test our knowledge of ha?

Can someone put together a Make Me choreo tutorial? 

The best music video era was Oops! We got Ooos! I Did It Again, Lucky, Stronger, anddd her sexiest video, Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know. Lucky and Stronger will always be my faves! AMAZING era tbh.

28 minutes ago, tsss said:

not gonna happen  :brityeah: annoying cuts and armography are here to stay 

they can gtfo with leotards and bad choreo
 make another Womanizer or IUSA ffs it's not that hard :donewithit: 

Plus the videos starting with spritzibg perfume on and disconnected/spontaneous checking of dating websites :hype:

hope not... If this is gonna ba a new era like she promised, shw gotta help us forget the mm video fiasco by releasing an iconic mv

2 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

Plus the videos starting with spritzibg perfume on and disconnected/spontaneous checking of dating websites :hype:

hope not... If this is gonna ba a new era like she promised, shw gotta help us forget the mm video fiasco by releasing an iconic mv

oh man 
they have low budget now, they can't shoot a video without sponsorship so be prepared to have more of dating sites and fitness commercials :giggleney:  Britney ain't gonna pay for videos herself 

I agree that some of her current "dance moves" are tiresome,but unfortunately,I can't see Britney slaying an amazing choreography in the future,neither on stage nor in a music video. I still believe in her talent , but I can't see that happening.

Primeney would make Slumber Party and Change Your Mind(No Seas Cortes) iconic though.

13 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I agree that some of her current "dance moves" are tiresome,but unfortunately,I can't see Britney slaying an amazing choreography in the future,neither on stage nor in a music video. I still believe in her talent , but I can't see that happening.

Primeney would make Slumber Party and Change Your Mind(No Seas Cortes) iconic though.

she would do a kick *** modern tango choreo for no seas cortés

tumblr_nq7ngha3mz1thfwr8o1_250.gif

tumblr_nuyopmWOfU1t96koxo8_400.gif

tumblr_nq1e45rBmH1t7m24uo1_400.gif

and good dutty wine, dancehall choreo for Slumber party

tumblr_mh5lmg5u1d1rgznzdo5_250.gif

tumblr_mpmsbiwWoi1rr2agfo7_250.gif

a wasted potential smh

1 hour ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Like she wanted back in the BJ era.

Tbh, her interacting with men and doing awkward faux **** armography is getting hella tired and people are obviously not here for that.

The next single has to be catchy enough to make her do a cool dance breakdown, with no tricks with the filming like annoying cuts, and with GOOD FOOTWORK!

I think i will literally harass her choreographer for more footwork.

Yes imagine Love me down with a Space themed 2000 type video! Like weird camera angles and the sharp dance moves. Kinda like Oops/Break Free/Born to make you happy

Archived