Original Gimme More vs Original Make Me vs Original Perfume!!!!

Bris

Original Make Me vs Original Gimme More vs Original Perfume  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So yeah I went for Perfume Original and knew it would be an unpopular opinion. I think Gimme More is simple and great as it is and ALL versions of make me kind of suck :ohnoney:  I mean ok, the original had a couple of awesome dance moves but still, I really dont like it as much as the one we got - in both Britney looks great at least..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it were JUST about the sake of what we never saw. Perfume (because that video left me so curious and the storyline seemed Awesome) The fact that IT HAD a story line to begin with. And we'd get to see Britney (supposedly terrible) acting!

However it's too late for Perfume! So with that said. I'd rather have the finished Make Me video. (at the current time)

1 minute ago, jamesedward94 said:

It has to be the original Make Me. It just looks so iconic and instead we got what is maybe the worst video of her career. What we got was a "fun" video with Britney and her dancers goofing around with scenes of Britney seductively moving around. The original would've absolutely been iconic and would've 1000% slayed.

:icant2:

Stop i want it now:otears:

13 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

I can't believe the fats are actually voting Make Me :zoomzoom:

Looking at the stills alone from Gimme More, her attending her own funeral etc. the concept is just iconic.

Nothing about Fatlapelle's video is iconic, it looked **** and basic like any new and up and coming director could have done it, her pretending to **** G Eazy? Wow you don't see that in every Nicki Minaj/Miley video... :rihclap:

Idiots voting Make Me when it's her shittest lead single and shittest original video I am done :sofedup:

IDGI either, it was Britney showing her body and getting humped by her dancers. :rihstare:

Archived