• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, BritneyCroatia.com said:

Pre recorded laughing, very old school. 

Very faded :kiss:

7 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

Hmm, I think thats a real laugh. 

Her mic is probably always on, just quiet. Or, perhaps, she chooses to only sing along with part of the songs. Carpool Karaoke proved she can in fact match her songs. 

That's so weird though. Like the whole performance is straight up the track and then she shows the mic is on. Trollney:carpoolney:

13 minutes ago, Archaeologist said:

I guess she really does always sings live. :pieceofwhat:

Shame on us for not believing her :sickofu:

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I feel like the musicians (I know she has a guitarist, not sure of the other instruments that are played) help it seem like the vocals are live. Her mics probably turned down since the faint laugh at the end, but it sounds like record vocals to me tbh!

Ya think the laugh is prerecorded?

I don't believe she actually mouths the words because that's harder than actually singing along without the mic on. But I don't like the idea of her singing along without the mic on, as she might fight the track and strain her voice, and then she really won't ever consider adding live vocals.

13 minutes ago, MoodRing said:

I don't believe she actually mouths the words because that's harder than actually singing along without the mic on. But I don't like the idea of her singing along without the mic on, as she might fight the track and strain her voice, and then she really won't ever consider adding live vocals.

I disagree. Lip-syncing its always more "believable" when you softly sing along with the song instead of mouthing the words. Mouthing is always detectable as it doesn't look natural.

I think Britney started lipping in her career by singing along to her tracks but more recently she's started mouthing and its more obvious to the GP.

1 hour ago, MoodRing said:

Britney ain't straining her vocals, believe me :quirkney:

Archived