#SlumberPartyTeam: Z100 Radio DJ: SL needs to be the 2nd Single.

HotAsIce.ve

6 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Slumber Party will flop. 

I remember when all the fans hated I Wanna Go and then it ended up as a top 10 and then people praised it. Fans and GP don't share the same opinion, you all will realize this at some point. :rihstare:

I loved IWG and knew it would be a single and be a hit tho. :saycheese:

So change your post to "tone deaf fans". :comingthru:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Slumber Party will flop. 

I remember when all the fans hated I Wanna Go and then it ended up as a top 10 and then people praised it. Fans and GP don't share the same opinion, you all will realize this at some point. :rihstare:

what song do you think the gp will grab on to? :idkney:

This girl is a big fan so I'm not sure she is the one to ask what radio will play. I'm down for Slumber Party. It's similar to now but a bit different. Plus it's Chill but fun. I think it can be said here's Slumber Party and people will be able to like the song without it being a traditional Britney song but it's still clearly Britney. 

I love Liar and think it's the most traditional Britney (though her vocals are less touched than traditional Britney). I'm shocked it wasn't released as the first single since it's usually what they go with imo. I think it's because it has the country twist that isn't in right now. Maybe later it will come back full force. 

DYWCO is a fun uptempo dance song but the second single needs an individual gimmick and the cutesy ****** POM performance won't cut it. Though if they take the idea from scratch and Britney does some promo (DWTS, iheart) I thiink it could hit on POP. But what about a second format? Britney needs on really bad. 

I think Man in the moon and If I'm dancing have the most affected vocals (but in a good way) and are very good songs. These are my favorite songs. I think that the less Urban appeal could make them stand out on radio. I know they are probably too different.

This is Britney we are talking about and only Toxic has been different and a huge hit. Britney takes now and gives it a twist. I think knowing that, the best bet is Slumber Party.

IWG was a big part of Bravo's 2011 summer tv campaign and Scream and shout was a big part of a Beats commercial. I think this helped both songs. That is what team Britney needs to do for Single two. And I don't me a small part of a commercial like make me in the Apple music one. 

Slumber Party neeeeds to be 2nd single. It's the most liked song here (it's always the most voted one on polls) and my friends (none are remotely close to being Britney fans) like it the most out of all the songs in the record. I know my friends aren't the whole world but it's gotta mean something, I think the GP will like it a lot.

Archived