Fred Durst

WilderWein

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a fling. Girl was a single, adult, fresh out of a long term relationship, just trying to have some fun. Unfortunately, Fred got completely p*ssy whipped carried away and when Britney moved on he couldn't deal and blabbed about their tryst to the whole World. Colin Farrell on the other hand was way cooler about it.

32 minutes ago, J. Tribbiani said:

At that time I thought the same, but then this happen:

Resultado de imagem para david lucado

Yes, he turned out to be cheating trash, but that's still no excuse for all the fat shaming. :lessons:

If Britney wants to **** a heavier fella, she's going to **** a heavier fella. Y'all have always acted like she was committing a mortal sin or something simply by dating outside her weight class. Damn. :grimace:

31 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Yes, he turned out to be cheating trash, but that's still no excuse for all the fat shaming. :lessons:

If Britney wants to **** a heavier fella, she's going to **** a heavier fella. Y'all have always acted like she was committing a mortal sin or something simply by dating outside her weight class. Damn. :grimace:

WTF are you talking about? Nobody is here fat shamming anyone!

There is no problem dating a fat guy (or even a fat girl!) but I'm allowed to think that I was not expecting her to date a guy like that, ok?

I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure when a lot of people here bring that guy for a thread, are not fat shamming anyone, they are talking about how discusting he is in general.

And, please, don't come to me with that hypocritical way, cause you are even worse than the majority of us! :byebitch:

2 hours ago, J. Tribbiani said:

WTF are you talking about? Nobody is here fat shamming anyone!

There is no problem dating a fat guy (or even a fat girl!) but I'm allowed to think that I was not expecting her to date a guy like that, ok?

I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure when a lot of people here bring that guy for a thread, are not fat shamming anyone, they are talking about how discusting he is in general.

And, please, don't come to me with that hypocritical way, cause you are even worse than the majority of us! :byebitch:

How am I worse? :shameless:

There is no shortage of posts saying I wanted to ride David's ****, or K-Fed's ****, or Charlie's, just like there is no shortage of posts explicitly bashing David for being a larger man. My libido does not discriminate, as my thirst for Kevin James, James Corden and Rob Kardashian will show you. :nyschool:

I wasn't talking about you specifically or I'd have come for you specifically. I was talking about the whole of Exhale perpetually fat-shaming. Not just David, but Britney and Bryan and Xtincta and even other members. It has to stop. :lessons:

So keep my name out of your mouth. K, thanks. :kesha:

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

How am I worse? :shameless:

There is no shortage of posts saying I wanted to ride David's ****, or K-Fed's ****, or Charlie's, just like there is no shortage of posts explicitly bashing David for being a larger man. My libido does not discriminate, as my thirst for Kevin James, James Corden and Rob Kardashian will show you. :nyschool:

I wasn't talking about you specifically or I'd have come for you specifically. I was talking about the whole of Exhale perpetually fat-shaming. Not just David, but Britney and Bryan and Xtincta and even other members. It has to stop. :lessons:

So keep my name out of your mouth. K, thanks. :kesha:

When I mentioned you were being hypocritical I was not thinking just in this "fat theme" specifically, I was talking in general!

You could be talking about the whole exhale, but it was my post you quoted, so I needed to defend myself, because you were trying to turn a joke in something serious, a joke on a guy that is 99% hated in this forum, and you know that! 

"So keep my name out of your mouth. K, thanks" - It was you who started this, not me, but don't worry, it will be my pleasure :saycheese:

Archived