If Do you wanna come over becomes a single i can see meltdowns happening about the video

div

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so pissed, because for all of the songs I start imagining videos in my head every time I listen to the album.

The Do You Wanna Come Over? video in my head, for some reason has that actor that was the Freakshow guy but Britney didn't know, I think I relate it to him because that was when the song was released. The concept is, Britney is the devil, and she's teasing him, but he tries to ignore her, and keep on with his life, but he's very miserable and Britney knows it.

It starts with him very tired in his apartment, and he can't sleep of course, and she appears singing to him but she's seating on the nightstand and he turns around and she's magically on the other side already. He goes to the kitchen and grabs a soda (and it synchronizes with the music when he pops the can) and she's there in the kitchen table too. He keeps trying to ignore her. He goes to the bathroom and when he sits down, the chorus starts and Britney appears in front of him, and all of her dancers come out of nowhere, from the shower, the door, etc, and they start to dance and it's a true party and they want him to join them, but he runs away scared, and closes the door.

Then he goes the next morning to his job, but he's seen walking on the streets, and we can see Britney being the cook at the food stand where he goes to eat something, and then she's the bus driver, and she's the people in the street, and she's everywhere he looks. When he's at the office, she's in the computer screen, the coffe, the newspapers, on his phone, etc. The whole video would be that idea, but each time it would get crazier and scarier for him. He's totally nuts towards the end of the video, trying to run away, it would have a little bit of the Womanizer vibe, kind of like those transitions.

In the part before the bridge of the song, where the girl sings "doooo you waaaaant to come ooooveeer?" and it gets slower, he would be falling into an abyss, in slow motion, all dark, and during the part where she sings "cause all I want is what you want..." he stands up, and Britney can be barely seen in front of him, under a dim light, he's in his boxers by this point, and he starts to finally give up and walks toward her, we see rapid cuts of him, and her, her mouth, her body, his body, and there are several hands touching him, and when she whispers "just come over" that would a closeup to her eyes, and then bam! the chorus starts, and the lights turn on, and it's actually like a hell, everything is brigth red/orange, but it's not the typical hell, but more like a night club, although we can see fire in the background in the distance, and she's dressed like a **** devil, with tail and horns, and all the dancers have red body paint, and they're all dancing around Britney and his man, and it's all like Slave kind of dance-****, and when the song finishes with "do you wanna come oveer?" we see a closeup of his face, waking up in his bedroom, the alarm sounds and he looks to both sides wondering what just happened, the camera zooms out, and we see outside his building Britney driving the bus as she winks to the camera.

And I have tons of dreams about all the other songs, but I know we will be getting just MM kind of videos :crying1:

Archived