Literally Britney has the worst team ever tbh...

Bris

3 minutes ago, ukfan said:

For gods sake,  "pretty world"  what the **** is that?  Never confirmed,  never acknowledged by Britney or team.  Merely a shitty album title made up by delusional fans. Simply because of pretty girls.  SHE WOULD NEVER CALL HER ALBUM THAT! Why do people here keep bringing up "pretty world"  like it's a thing?  IT ISN'T.  It sounds like a child's album.  

Stop mentioning your fake as **** album title.  odd fans made that title up! 

It's a placeholder title for whatever the hell they were cooking up for us in 2015. An album full of generic bullshit. Britney confirmed this in interviews that Karen came and put a stop to it and got us Glory.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tsss said:

do you mean she brainwashes Britney about her situation with c-ship? 

Pretty much...keeping her isolated, yet entertained. For instance, they appear to rotate her friends. We'll see Cade for a while, and then he seems to disappear. Then Strawberry for a while, then she disappears. Now it the new girl, who I thought was the boy's nanny. Next it will be somebody else. But Robin is ALWAYS there in the background. 

Weird factoid...Strawberry went on tour with her during the European leg of the Circus tour. She's been around that long. I believe she's actually part of the paid Team.

She needs a new team that can openly speak to her everything. She did this with Glory, she wanted new directions and she had it! She had some new producers that introduced her to a different way of music and now we have an amazing album.

Unfortunately the same hasn't happened with her style and creative side. She needs to step up her performances big time. Her choreography. Her outfits (that VMA outfit? really?) She needs someone to say to her: ''Britney this is not a good idea you should do it like this...'' and I can only imagine that her current team doesn't criticize her in any way and that's bad :sickofu: 

1 minute ago, anakinskywalker said:

She needs a new team that can openly speak to her everything. She did this with Glory, she wanted new directions and she had it! She had some new producers that introduced her to a different way of music and now we have an amazing album.

Unfortunately the same hasn't happened with her style and creative side. She needs to step up her performances big time. Her choreography. Her outfits (that VMA outfit? really?) She needs someone to say to her: ''Britney this is not a good idea you should do it like this...'' and I can only imagine that her current team doesn't criticize her in any way and that's bad :sickofu: 

Yea that's what they say, her team are good for Britney as a person as they give her so much freedom but not to her artistry :selenerz:

2 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

She's not going to stay in that conservatorship for the rest of her life... Neither is Vegas going to last forever...:rihstare:

Props to Vegas she gained back her confidence in there, but now she really should leave and start a world tour for Glory:donewithit:

1 hour ago, Bris said:

People already questioning how many comebacks britney had, i really hope Glory is the last one:crying2:

i dont honestly get the comeback thing. perhaps people are expecting too much continuity in her releases like during BOMT -> OIDIA -> Britney era. even after Britney era, the break was too short. Post breakdown britney likes taking breaks. The Vegas thing is the biggest one so far and imo it's kind of a career suicide only if it didnt help her get back her dancing abilities. :tiffanynod: i hope she finishes GLory strongly then make a follow-up soon after.

Some members of her team are there since day one (Larry) so i don't get why she would change it.

Plus she's not Beyoncé or Lady Gaga, Brit just keeps doing her thing and that's it.

Y'all really want to see her pulling a "Formation" or "Applause" kinda music video?

That would be extremely awkward for her. :moorangu:

Her mark is, and always been "simplicity": just her, her dancers, a couple of props and a lot of choreos.

That's Britney Spears!
9 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:
Some members of her team are there since day one (Larry) so i don't get why she would change it.

Plus she's not Beyoncé or Lady Gaga, Brit just keeps doing her thing and that's it.

Y'all really want to see her pulling a "Formation" or "Applause" kinda music video?

Her mark is, and always been "simplicity": just her, her dancers, a couple of props and a lot of choreos.

That's Britney Spears!

ok:mhmsureny:

14 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

That's Britney Spears!

hmm her thing? just compare production of 2001 vma and 2016 one 
or DWAD tour and Vegas 
almost same team but low budget 
they don't spent enough money on her 
do you remember vegas 2013-15? outfits from walmart and cheap make up artist? horrible wigs? or was it always her thing? lol  

Archived