This is a great read, she really never gets the credit for all she does

Daveh422

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7486789/britney-spears-glory-comebacks

think about what she has done for pop in the beginning only boy/girl bands, Nothing else was going on with single stars, she paved the way for everyone after her. 

then the sounds of blackout was new and fresh then, because no one had music that sounded like it but seems like everyone sounds like that today.

Finally  LAS VEGAS was for old heads, Here comes PioneerNey an now all of a sudden younger  crowds or stomping over each other to get to Vegas and everyone is  following suit  !!

How come these fuckers don't ever give her the respect for all she has done ? :sofedup:

Also to everyone here with every little ***** an nit pick everything she  does or does not do ,let us give thanks for all that the Holy Spearit  has given 

:bwink:

JUSTLOVEME 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

Is it that she changed Vegas from a place where washed up people go or did she go there because maybe, just maybe she and JLO and Mariah are a little bit, not washed up per se but less relevant...?

That's not what I meant by that, I mean as in not  A destination for people in their 40s it's younger people 

and no no I don't think that their washed up .... At least not Britney 

Archived