Is "I think it's just a song" the new "The concept for circus is basically ya know circus?"

blackoutbaby09

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Brian I said:

The thing is that SHES A DAMN LIAR! She ate sushi since 2009 (receipts) :embarrassney:

she said in new interview she only now enjoys sushi with rot fish 
but sushi is not only rot fish and she could have it with something else back then
so she's not liar :gelis:

1 hour ago, jamesblue said:

perhaps she just didnt have anything to explain if she didnt have any input in the song. you see she had so much to say about the songs she wrote herself - Everytime. not sure if she wrote circus and oops though. Oops is just a light hearted song about being the heartbreaker imo.

But why not say that? Lol she made it sound like she had no clue what Oops is even about. Like girl you have no clue what you're saying in this song? Lol 

yeah but i see nothing wrong in what she said,its just a song which is basicaslly about putting a show which she loves :mhm:

which is interesting that how much she knows about those songs and the producers shes worked with in the past unlike the current Britney who mentions the producers,writers shes worked with as "a girl from London,some guy who was fun"

aD7iWQ.gif

3 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

Didn't she just said in a recent interview that she recently started eating sushi because her sister made her try it? ...

Because in the last question of this interview they asked her what she had been doing in japan and she answered eating sushi... 

:idkney:

4 hours ago, BraveGraphics said:

This interview was so cringeworthy 

:letitburn:

Why? What was she supposed to say? I think everyone knows what a circus is, it was stupid of the interviewer to ask her that question. 

28 minutes ago, holditagainstmerightnow said:

It's a stupid question to begin with. How can you not know the Circus album's concept is about a freakin' circus?:sofedup:

I think she's really cute here, to the point and cute. kinda BOMTney. Yeah, you know? :cutebrit:

Exactly. Finally someone rational.

13 hours ago, Brian I said:

The thing is that SHES A DAMN LIAR! She ate sushi since 2009 (receipts) :embarrassney:

She said she started to eat raw fish only now

But yeah, it was such a weird thing to say.

At least when they ask her "what would you be if you weren't a pop star" she keeps consistent with her teacher answer :orangu:

Archived