Now matter how much promotion britney is doing for Make Me, it will keep flopping...

Oxic

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Oxic said:

because of that mess of video. sorry but is the truth, they're pulling a hit with a song that it looks like it doesn't have a video. And dont say "One dance is a hit without a mv", because the artist that we're talking about is britney spears, recognized for be a visual artist, unlike Drake. 

The last time i saw the MV of Make Me was 3 weeks ago i think :idkney: the only way to really make Make Me a hit is releasing the original music video, or doing another. Or give up and going for the second single: #SlumberPartyforsecondsingle 

:tifftear:

Spoiler

the last time i saw the make me video was when it was released :britdrown:

makes me feel bad tbh

i can't pass the part where she get out of the bmw:queenie:

SLAY SLUMBER PARTY tho:comingthru:

If Do You Wanna Come Over becomes the second single I will be ******** bricks for days.  Out of all the beautiful gems on the album and that one is the next single, man, I will be pissed as ****.  Cute song, but just... Just Luv Me sounds like a great second single contender, along with Slumber Party.  Both very "radio friendly" and I mean, Cashmere Cat did a great job with JLM, he deserves it.  Britney Spears, pls gorl :letitburn:

Their promo "MV" thing for her perfume was gorgeous, why wasn't MM that:letitburn:

MM is such an amazing song.  Truly one of her best imo.  They ****** it over, ROYALLY with that awful video (that I have seen ONCE...I've even seen BTI more than that...)

They needed to cut their losses and move on the single 2 for release week.  They needed to take advantage of the VMA's and do an upbeat, catchy song to pique the public's interest.. They missed a great opportunity, but sadly, the public will never be interested in her if she continues to lip-sync.  Yeah, she's done it forever, but they are BEYOND sick of it considering lip-syncing isn't as common as it used to be and Britney is the only mainstream, relevant artist who continues to blatant do it.  She needs to quit that ****, grow some balls, and actually shut the fuckers (and us) up.

4 minutes ago, Toxicité said:

If Do You Wanna Come Over becomes the second single I will be ******** bricks for days.  Out of all the beautiful gems on the album and that one is the next single, man, I will be pissed as ****.  Cute song, but just... Just Luv Me sounds like a great second single contender, along with Slumber Party.  Both very "radio friendly" and I mean, Cashmere Cat did a great job with JLM, he deserves it.  Britney Spears, pls gorl :letitburn:

Their promo "MV" thing for her perfume was gorgeous, why wasn't MM that:letitburn:

I feel like they are gonna go for upbeat, rather than mid-tempo for single two, to keep things more diverse.  DYWCO? Is like the only non mid-tempo song on the album...so I have a feeling it will be single 2...especially considering she has been performing it.  It's a good song though, so I won't be too pressed, but I think Slumber Party would be a perfect single.

The music video has EVERYTHING to do with the song flopping. Music videos are super important, especially nowadays. You want an exciting music video that makes people want to watch it over and over. The video we have is cute and Britney looks flawless, but it has absolutely no replay value. I don't think I've watched it since it was released. Streaming is super important. If you have a music video that is streamed constantly that could be enough to support a song, even tho radio refuses to play MM.

Gwen Stefani did the same thing with her new material. The music was great (particularly MMLY) but the videos were boring and the songs suffered because of it.

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

I feel like they are gonna go for upbeat, rather than mid-tempo for single two, to keep things more diverse.  DYWCO? Is like the only non mid-tempo song on the album...so I have a feeling it will be single 2...especially considering she has been performing it.  It's a good song though, so I won't be too pressed, but I think Slumber Party would be a perfect single.

DYWCO? is cute but there's so many other better songs on the album. I agree that they need to go uptempo for single number two but there's a ton of other songs to choose from. SP, LMD, HTFY, and if they would actually take a risk and try releasing a deluxe track this era, CYM and Liar could also be good choices. Don't forget, Britney performed BFB during the Femme Fatale era promo performances and it was never a single.

18 minutes ago, G-unit said:

MM is such an amazing song.  Truly one of her best imo.  They ****** it over, ROYALLY with that awful video (that I have seen ONCE...I've even seen BTI more than that...)

They needed to cut their losses and move on the single 2 for release week.  They needed to take advantage of the VMA's and do an upbeat, catchy song to pique the public's interest.. They missed a great opportunity, but sadly, the public will never be interested in her if she continues to lip-sync.  Yeah, she's done it forever, but they are BEYOND sick of it considering lip-syncing isn't as common as it used to be and Britney is the only mainstream, relevant artist who continues to blatant do it.  She needs to quit that ****, grow some balls, and actually shut the fuckers (and us) up.

This tbh, until she steps up her choreos and pre-records some vocals she's gonna continue to be just a nostalgia act

1 hour ago, Derek08 said:

Beyond stupid post. It's in the top ten of iTunes off of one performance. If she performs it somewhere but, it will increase 

but it will not stay on the charts for a long time, that's what i'm talking about. It will start free falling after 4 or 5 days.

Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 hours ago, chris1991 said:

This too. She's performing like the FF days. And with the same ugly colorful sets. Idk at least we got a quality album.

Oh please. 

Archived