Now matter how much promotion britney is doing for Make Me, it will keep flopping...

Oxic

because of that mess of video. sorry but is the truth, they're pulling a hit with a song that it looks like it doesn't have a video. And dont say "One dance is a hit without a mv", because the artist that we're talking about is britney spears, recognized for be a visual artist, unlike Drake. 

The last time i saw the MV of Make Me was 3 weeks ago i think :idkney: the only way to really make Make Me a hit is releasing the original music video, or doing another. Or give up and going for the second single: #SlumberPartyforsecondsingle 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the comments in this thread and the only thing you guys do is complaining, complaining, complaining... :ririshade2:

There are big hits out there with boring music videos.

Make Me music video is not that bad at all, it's just y'all are obsessed with the original one, which in my opinion, doesn't look THAT good.

If the single flops is because all this fandom does is complaining again and again. If not the song, the music video. If not the music video, the choreo. If not the choreo, the promo. If not the promo, the POM performance. You are so tiring. If we, the FANS, don't support our idol, who the hell will? :rihit:

The tragic video does have something to do with the "success" of Make Me.  However the true factor is the fact that radio isn't playing it at all. It's done. Britney's only format isn't supporting her.  On one hand I'm okay with it not being played on radio becuase it's a quality song, top 40 radio doesn't play quality music these day. They don't support Bey, Kanye, Rihanna(unless with Calvin). All they play are these random new acts no one can name.  On the other hand it sucks that they aren't playing her first single.  

I think it's time to move on to Single 2, something a little more radio friendly/generic. And it's going to be hard because most of the album doesn't cater to top 40. Which is fine because I prefer growth over a generic song just so radio can play it. 

9 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

I read the comments in this thread and the only thing you guys do is complaining, complaining, complaining... :ririshade2:

There are big hits out there with boring music videos.

Make Me music video is not that bad at all, it's just y'all are obsessed with the original one, which in my opinion, doesn't look THAT good.

If the single flops is because all this fandom does is complaining again and again. If not the song, the music video. If not the music video, the choreo. If not the choreo, the promo. If not the promo, the POM performance. You are so tiring. If we, the FANS, don't support our idol, who the hell will? :rihit:

again, this NOT applied for britney, she is more a visual artist. 

I'm not bashing the choreo lol, that has to do nothing with being a hit or not, is about the image that Make Me is giving. I mean, ****. The video is really bad, and if she could have pulled only a choreography or doing hairflips it would have been better.  

16 minutes ago, ToxxicBoy said:

Glory is perfect,  dont know why they choose mm for first single :sickofu:

Make Me is Amazing and an amazing first single!! The video would have given it a lot more exposure. At least it saw some success with the promo this week! We needed quality music and not a generic dance song trend that only new acts are doing. This is Britney we don't need a Justin/chainsmokers type album. We needed growth and we got it!

Archived