Every Britney Spears Song, Ranked

Aaron Butterfield

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Slayde said:

Iconic member @Isla. already did the REAL discography rate as ranked by fans and that is the only one I will look at, I didn't even look at this list unless it's same as Isla's but tbqfh I can't believe Isla's thread is deleted, missing or moved, can't find it wtf :wannadie:

9 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I remember that thread :carpoolney: we should do it again tbh 

Yeah it got deleted guys for some reason, as well as loads of my old posts. I already questioned why and someone suggested because Jordan wants to make up some more space on the forum :crying2: some people said some of their old threads and posts got deleted too. Idk if i can do it again but someone suggest i do an album ranking for Glory to find out what song from Glory is Exhale's fave? Will probably wait until after Mood Ring has come out but i'm deffo considering it! 

7 hours ago, Isla. said:

Yeah it got deleted guys for some reason, as well as loads of my old posts. I already questioned why and someone suggested because Jordan wants to make up some more space on the forum :crying2: some people said some of their old threads and posts got deleted too. Idk if i can do it again but someone suggest i do an album ranking for Glory to find out what song from Glory is Exhale's fave? Will probably wait until after Mood Ring has come out but i'm deffo considering it! 

If someone ever does a round II I better be in it so I can slide the Per Magnusson classics Girl In The Mirror and Walk On By the 10 they deserve

7 hours ago, Isla. said:

It's probably in the hidden Britney Archives section of the Introductions forum. You can't access it, but it's still there. All my old threads are there from the time i signed up to about last year.

47 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's probably in the hidden Britney Archives section of the Introductions forum. You can't access it, but it's still there. All my old threads are there from the time i signed up to about last year.

Oh cool, shame we can't access it though

Archived