Larry Stop be cheap and get: Jamie King for Apple Music NOW!

HotAsIce.ve

I mean why she needs still working with Silent House people (Baz Halping) sorry but they're not good enough. Right now they are her Creative Directors for POM and all her Performance include the VMAs & BBMAs. I know she is stuck with them because the Piece Of Me show, but Larry put the money and get Jamie King again at least for Apple Music Festival and the Next upcoming Promo Performances. 

For the people don't know about Jamie King, he was the Director and Creative for the:

- OIDIA Tour 

- The Circus Starring: Britney Spears 

- Femme Fatale Tour. 

And don't talk bad about the FFT because maybe she like performer was not in a good place, but the production like a overall was Amazing, amazing interludes, amazing props, amazing backdrops and a Beautiful Stage. 

I mean even the best prop right now of POM and BBMAs medley its courtesy of Jamie King ideas (the Guitar) 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, minKey said:

the fact that you referenced Femme Fatale tour as in it's good a one :nothavingit:

but the circus >>>>>>

before that we need a good choreographer and stylist

The Production (Lights, Stage, Props, Backdrops) from the Femme Fatale Tour are much better than the Piece Of Me production. 

Of course Britney the performer on POM >>> Circus >>> FFT.

Just now, Britneyqueenslays said:

Ikr

ikr why  are her budgets always so low. All the promotion budgets and album cover:nyheadache: 

Now I'm REALLY convinced that they trashed the original VMA performance ideas at the same time they scrapped the video.

There's just NO WAY that the shadow puppet idea was the best Baz Halpin could come up with. :omg:

5 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Now I'm REALLY convinced that they trashed the original VMA performance ideas at the same time they scrapped the video.

There's just NO WAY that the shadow puppet idea was the best Baz Halpin could come up with. :omg:

your theory about scrapped vma perfomance makes me so depressed :NYnod: I just pretend it can't be true

2 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I didn't want to bring this up or maybe it has been before now. The hands where actually copied off a different performer. Greta something another... 

:quirkney:

Archived