ok she really needs to STEP UP HER GAME BIG TIME

goincrazy4brit

I think she's trying to find herself again, I mean she found herself musically again and I think she's getting back into the promo thing which she hasn't done in so long and now I think she's kind of at a point where she's not exactly sure what she wants in terms of her image and what not and it may take her till Vegas is over or the next era honestly........it's like baby steps I guess the music is back now she's just gotta figure out the other stuff 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Z-dawg said:

For this purpose 'What you need' would be PERRRRRRFECT! If she belted that out at the VMAs then launched into MM it would have gone more viral than conjunctivitis :otears:

I think she would be able to comfortably sing just 2 songs live: Just Like Me and Change Your Mind. Perfect songs for acoustic versions too.

She's been in safe zone like for years now it's time to bring everything that's been hidden.

Hardcore choreos

energetic

attitude

and at one song live

We've been patient but everyone has limits and I am getting tired of having mediocre performers and mess like the one with MM official video.

BRITNEY WAKE UP (and yes stop blaming her team, her choreographer, larry, air, earth everything except Britney)

I'm sorry, but for the love of god how do people that apparently stan for her still expect her to sing live? It's been close to 20 years now. BRITNEY DOES NOT SING LIVE. You really need to get over it or you will consistently be disappointed by her performances. 

As for choreography, she's been giving us the best dancing and energy since before her breakdown. I'm still impressed every time I watch BBMA, and VMA's was great as well.

If there's one thing that's missing it's controversy. She was the queen of controversy and people go crazy when she does something not considered safe, but I don't see her stepping up the controversy again until her kids are older, if ever tbh. 

1 minute ago, TheLightningThief said:

The problem is Vegas.

Because of Vegas, she ain't got no time to rehearse new routines, come up with new props and performances, have time to reshoot a decent video for MM. As long as she's stuck in Vegas, her team will keep reusing and recycling Vegas cheap leotards and performances because is cheaper and easier. The Glory era would be so much more organized and planned beforehand if it wasn't launched in the middle of a residency. :saycheese:

THIS.  :tiffanynod:

Question: is she extending for a full year next year or until February?

She needs to get the hell out of there. :4music:

Just now, goincrazy4brit said:

lol i'm sure you're talking for 2004ney with toxic choreo and matm choreo not for 2016ney 

honie this choreo she's doing can't make ANYBODY to be out of breath DON'T BE DELUSIONAL

I wanna see you spinning, twirling, dipping it, running around stage singing live while still having breath to sing on pitch. Please entertain us and post a video. :mariahstare: Some people can do it, but Britney clearly can't.

1 minute ago, F.a.u.zish said:

Why are y'all against leotards if done well like say Beyonce's or the Circus tour ones they can actually look quite good just Team Britney's recent leotards haven't been the best colors.

I never liked them, I don't like them even on other artists. They just look cheap IMO. But sure there might be some out there which are totally hot.

Just now, LUxEM said:

I wanna see you spinning, twirling, dipping it, running around stage singing live while still having breath to sing on pitch. Please entertain us and post a video. :mariahstare: Some people can do it, but Britney clearly can't.

I slay Slave 4 you choreo and I'm not a dancer :donewithit:

3 minutes ago, Me Against The Exhale said:

:orangu::orangu:
@ all the people who actually think she'd sing live any song anywhere near in future. stop being delusional

sorry i don't like to talk **** about her when everything is a mess :orangu:, why the negativity :riri:

3 hours ago, asas12 said:

I'm sorry, but for the love of god how do people that apparently stan for her still expect her to sing live? It's been close to 20 years now. BRINY DOES NOT SING LIVE. You really need to get over it or you will consistently be disappointed by her performances. 

As for choreography, she's been giving us the best dancing and energy since before her breakdown. I'm still impressed every time I watch BBMA, and VMA's was great as well.

If there's one thing that's missing it's controversy. She was the queen of controversy and people go crazy when she does something not considered safe, but I don't see her stepping up the controversy again until her kids are older, if ever tbh. 

Her lipsyncing for 20 years IS NOT AN EXCUSE anymore! It used to be "yeah that's Britney for ya" but now she's getting dragged! Hard! She needs to break that lil 20 year streak and at least sing SOME lyrics live. Like omg! I don't care that she lipsyncs but millions of other fans and haters do and I hate seeing my girl get dragged and you should too

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I think she's trying to find herself again, I mean she found herself musically again and I think she's getting back into the promo thing which she hasn't done in so long and now I think she's kind of at a point where she's not exactly sure what she wants in terms of her image and what not and it may take her till Vegas is over or the next era honestly........it's like baby steps I guess the music is back now she's just gotta figure out the other stuff 

deff she's taking baby steps and i'm proud of her

guys don;t get me wrong i'm not dragging her with this thread 

i know she can do better things she's britney spears

Just now, Mauricio22 said:

sorry i don't like to talk **** about her when everything is a mess :orangu:, why the negativity :riri:

nothing negative there. she is not a live singer. how many completely live performances have we got since breakdown? possibly some during circus tour? i'm not even sure if those were.

Just now, Mauricio22 said:

nothing negative there. she is not a live singer. how many completely live performances have we got since breakdown? possibly some during circus tour? i'm not even sure if those were.

Just now, Me Against The Exhale said:

i think she can sing at least one song live... but i dont know why she does not try:idkney:, but i have hope :carpoolney:

11 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

The problem is Vegas.

Because of Vegas, she ain't got no time to rehearse new routines, come up with new props and performances, have time to reshoot a decent video for MM. As long as she's stuck in Vegas, her team will keep reusing and recycling Vegas cheap leotards and performances because is cheaper and easier. The Glory era would be so much more organized and planned beforehand if it wasn't launched in the middle of a residency. :saycheese:

I disagree.

I think they blew the budget on things that got scrapped, and didn't have any more money in the coffers to replace it. Simple as that. :mhmnod:

6 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

Her lipsyncing for 20 years IS NOT AN EXCUSE anymore! It used to be "yeah that's Britney for ya" but now she's getting dragged! Hard! She needs to break that lil 20 streak and at least sing SOME lyrics live. Like omg! I don't car that she lipsyncs but millions of other fans and haters do and I hate seeing my girl get dragged and you should too

She used to get dragged back in the day too but she still had iconic performances. And that was because she wasn't afraid to be controversial and push the boundaries, something she doesn't want to do right now. It's not about her lip synching or not dancing hard enough. The problem is she just doesn't want to be #1 right now like she wanted to be back in her prime. Maybe when her kids are older she'll want it again, but if that day does come I can guarantee she'll still be lip synching, mark my words. 

Archived