82. “Phonography” (2008)

69. “Touch of My Hand” (2003)

61. “Get Back” (2007)

59. “Slumber Party” (2016)

52. “Unusual You” (2008)

47. “Breathe on Me” (2003)

and we got

43. “(Drop Dead) Beautiful” (2011)

If they think Drop Dead Beutiful is better than those songs above, they have no taste

13 minutes ago, Electro World said:

:xcuseme: wtf are they trying to say about her writing?

Britney, what is It Should Be Easy about?

It's about, y'know, about Love ... and how it should be easy. No, I definitely think it should be easy.

Britney, what is Circus about?

It's about a Circus. And my boys are gonna get to see it and it will be just so beautiful.

What is Oops! about?

Girl... don't even.. I really don't know. It's just a song.

Not gonna lie... I love Britney soooo much haha but I'd pay a LOT of money to sit in on one of those writing sessions "ooh cool, amazing, oh yay." :tehe:

I finally got around to checking this out, and yeah, what a ******* disaster. Combining her covers and the tracks from the Chaotic EP into two entries; putting 'Perfume' at #12 while the likes of 'I Run Away', 'Breathe On Me', 'And Then We Kiss', 'Criminal', 'Love Me Down', and 'Why Should I Be Sad' languish in the second half of the list; hell, even placing 'Piece of Me' in the Top 5 when there are so many other deserving songs... Mess.  Did any of these idiot writers actually listen to her discography before doing this?  

6 hours ago, Gogo Yubari said:

I've stopped checking when I saw My Prerogative at #147

giphy.gif

EDIT: Well, I lied but what is this mess? :beynah:

118. “And Then We Kiss” (2006)

86. “Early Mornin’ ” (2003)

82. “Phonography” (2008)

69. “Touch of My Hand” (2003)

61. “Get Back” (2007)

59. “Slumber Party” (2016)

52. “Unusual You” (2008)

47. “Breathe on Me” (2003)

and we got

43. “(Drop Dead) Beautiful” (2011)

If they think Drop Dead Beutiful is better than those songs above, they have no taste

This deserves 25 likes

also AT RL had a full discography rate with 80 some people about 2 years ago. Even they put the Oops tracks too low and GM at #1 but it was mostly accurate (especially with Slave and Womanizer below 50 where they ******* belong)

On 9/1/2016 at 2:30 PM, Shaq Fu said:

if i see one song from Oops not called "Dear Diary" below 75, KTL not in the top 20, BTI not in the top 10, and any Danja track not called "Perfect Lover" below 30 this list is automatically irrelevant.

Extra bonus points for irrelevancy if BTMYH and IUSA not in the top 15

my ******* phone finally loaded the list and they actually hit all my points. even more unbelievable, big fat bass outranked 7 songs on FF

But seriously

Don't Go Knocking 97? Can't Make You Love Me 121??? I RUN AWAY 128?????? What You See 135????????????? BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AT ******* 66???????????????????? I don't think that Entertainment Weekly actually heard these songs

Archived