Entertainment Weekly - "Every Britney" Spears Song Ranked

KENZDOYLE

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flop list. Right Now isn't an officially released song by Britney, it was only on a commercial, as bop-tastic as it is. It's stealing Mood Ring's spot on the list. :smokney: I'm honestly shocked they correctly got all her other 154 solo songs on the list, though. :tbh: But so many errors. And Then We Kiss is not from 2006, but 2005. I didn't even read the webpage, I skimmed it. I can only imagine how many more errors I'd find if I bothered to read through it. Lemme check:

• #154: Right Now (Taste The Victory) is not an officially released Britney song in any capacity. In fact, until Mood Ring comes out, she has 154 official songs, not 155. :lessons:
  • #143: Intimidated is a b-side to I'm A Slave 4 U... Which was released in late 2001. So how is Intimidated a song from 2000? :nyschool:
  • #118: And Then We Kiss was released on Halloween, 2005. Why the **** does this say 2006? :lessons:
  • #109: Mmm Papi is not 2009, it's from 2008's Circus! :sofedup:
  • #97: Don't Go Knockin' On My Door has no year next to it. :donewithit: Though I guess we should be grateful. They'd probably say it's from 2002 or something.
  • #79: My Only Wish This Year is from ******* 2000, not 2012, you ************* flops! :mj:

And mind you, this isn't even taking into consideration the massive error that is the ranking itself! :donewithit: Before the Goodbye out of the top 100? How ******* dare you? :angietea:

1 hour ago, MyPUSSYIsHangingOut said:

Funny. I mostly read complaints about Femme Fatale here. How I Roll was one of the most unique sounds from the album, so it seems like it should be a favorite if people don't like the robotic club anthems from FF. I don't know... I think that album gets a lot of unnecessary hate. For me, there's not really a single miss (except Drop Dead Beautiful, which is dreadful).

I felt like FF got a lot of hate when i first joined the forum in 2012 but when BJ came out fans started to appreciate it more. I don't think it's a bad album, it has so many good songs, it's a perfect dance album, How I Roll, Big Fat Bass, Gasoline and Don't Keep Me Waiting are probably the only low points on the album imo

4 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I felt like FF got a lot of hate when i first joined the forum in 2012 but when BJ came out fans started to appreciate it more. I don't think it's a bad album, it has so many good songs, it's a perfect dance album, How I Roll, Big Fat Bass, Gasoline and Don't Keep Me Waiting are probably the only low points on the album imo

I basically hate all of will.i.am's music, but I have this weird soft spot fro Big Fat Bass (minus the parts where he raps). Britney is so cool and detached on the track, and I kind of like when she's like that. Plus, she sort of raps.

2 minutes ago, MyPUSSYIsHangingOut said:

I basically hate all of will.i.am's music, but I have this weird soft spot fro Big Fat Bass (minus the parts where he raps). Britney is so cool and detached on the track, and I kind of like when she's like that. Plus, she sort of raps.

I don't like Big Fat Bass and it's probably one of my least fave Britney songs of all time, i just thought the song was really disjointed and a mess, but at least Britney tried more experimental dance music with Work ***** and If I'm Dancing and it worked for both of those songs. I think will.i.am is a good producer but not so much nowadays as he relies on EDM too much, his earlier stuff and his stuff with Cheryl was really good. However, unpopular opinion here but i did actually like It Should Be Easy, i just thought it was a really catchy song and good to dance to (bar the 'million billion' line)! And Scream and Shout was also a good song, reminds me so much of 2013 which was my last year of school. 

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

I don't like Big Fat Bass and it's probably one of my least fave Britney songs of all time, i just thought the song was really disjointed and a mess, but at least Britney tried more experimental dance music with Work ***** and If I'm Dancing and it worked for both of those songs. I think will.i.am is a good producer but not so much nowadays as he relies on EDM too much, his earlier stuff and his stuff with Cheryl was really good. However, unpopular opinion here but i did actually like It Should Be Easy, i just thought it was a really catchy song and good to dance to (bar the 'million billion' line)! And Scream and Shout was also a good song, reminds me so much of 2013 which was my last year of school. 

I hear you. I just love when Britney sings "y'all better get ready for the kickdrum (for the kickrdrum, for the kickdrum)." It's ****. It Should Be Easy... sounds like Euro trash, but I understand what you're saying. I don't HATE robot Britney vocals, which seems to be one of the biggest complaints about it. The problem is more just that the beat feels cheap, much the same way that Clumsy's EDM does.

5 minutes ago, MyPUSSYIsHangingOut said:

I hear you. I just love when Britney sings "y'all better get ready for the kickdrum (for the kickrdrum, for the kickdrum)." It's ****. It Should Be Easy... sounds like Euro trash, but I understand what you're saying. I don't HATE robot Britney vocals, which seems to be one of the biggest complaints about it. The problem is more just that the beat feels cheap, much the same way that Clumsy's EDM does.

Oh i like Clumsy! But yeah i respect your opinion, ISBE's vocals were robotic and there's no denying that but i like that song and it's my guilty pleasure of Britney songs lol. 

Gimme More ranked lower than TTWE? Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope 

Archived