UK Fans... Can we just take a minute...

myfacelikeamannequin

Can we just take a minute to acknowledge how incredible this week has been for Brit in the UK! When Britney realised BJ in 2013 in was completely out of the top 50 on iTunes by now and ended up debuting at 34 overall. The UK Chart for this week closes at midnight tonight and Glory has remained in the top 15 all week and although it sits at 14 now it has stayed strong, even rising back up to the top 10 here and there. Make Me looks set to enter the top 40 chart too this week as it's been sat around 38-40 and the music video is in the top 10. 

This is with NO UK promo except for 1 interview with Scott Mills which aired in the middle of the day. We've had nearly no radio play for make me either. It's actually incredible! I really expected another BJ debut but I think we've done enough to secure a good place! 5 1/2 hours to go!

Stream! Stream! Stream!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
3 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

I hope she'll do some UK promo when she does the Apple festival in London. 

It'd be so exciting to see her on UK TV again. Although, I don't want her to perform MM with THAT choreo :mhm:

I'm sure she'll do The X Factor, Graham Norton, Chatty Man.... :carpoolney:

Good Morning Britain :eheeek:

17 minutes ago, masonlyon said:

I'm really keen for a X factor performance on results night!

26 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

I'm sure she'll do The X Factor, Graham Norton, Chatty Man.... :carpoolney:

Good Morning Britain :eheeek:

X factor will make her #1 without a doubt... Let alone chatty man, graham norton, GMB/This Morning!!

girl is gonna be EVERYWHERE

We need more magazine covers too. 1 a month is NOT enough tbh

Archived