Charm La'Donna Has To Go

colormefresh

Just now, colormefresh said:

Rood. I just don't want this woman doing Slumber Party and Love Me Down choreography. :comingthru:

Brinny is prob having tea with Wade and Justin as we speak, making nice and planning the 

APOPCALYPSE

Seriously. It's coming. :quirkney:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing wrong with charm is that Britney should move on. Style is becoming too similar and redundant within each performance no matter what the song is. Although make me has redeeming qualities, the knee tapping is bothersome. Britney just needs to move on. Idk what chase has done for her other than womanizer breakdown. But Britney needs more and touch base with choreo she really known for. 

1 hour ago, derick said:

He's Delusional she brought back danceney and did away with STIFFney and if Britney's choreography sucks it's Britney dumbing it down not charm in sure she would have preferred to show the best of her choreography skills but opted for Wat makes current Britney look best besides its not charms fault if Britney doesn't EXECUTE the choreography correctly...I hated the mm performance at Pom but I love it on today and vmas b/c Britney was doing it RIGHT

I agree. We dont know how many ideas have been scrapped and who scrapped them - mm mv, mm orig choreo, gliry artwork, for all we know there couldve been another planned vma perf that was changed too so.... :angietea:

1 minute ago, fanman08 said:

It's a combo of Britney cutting the routine (if you watch her dancers the routines aren't quite so bad) and bad choreography 

I don't think the blame is entirely on Britney. Seeing the dancers do the make me and DYWCO and they look pretty bad themselves.!its just those two songs tho I feel like charms other work has been fine 

15 minutes ago, blueblink said:

I agree. We dont know how many ideas have been scrapped and who scrapped them - mm mv, mm orig choreo, gliry artwork, for all we know there couldve been another planned vma perf that was changed too so.... :angietea:

It's ALL growing out of scrapping that original video. It looks like they didn't have a budget to create anything unique afterwards, so they've been scrambling to throw together absolute **** in it's place (official MM video, Glory artwork, VMA performance with POM costume, POM performance with re-hashed props and move from 3, etc.)

The trickle-down effect is real. :orangu:

Archived