PERFORMING-WISE: Circusney or Gloryney

coo

Who performs better?  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BenDBitch said:

We are already calling Pomney Primeney 2.0 because Circusney can't even come close tbh. Circus and FF eras were the furthest from Britney THE performer. Gloryney slays choreos be it hard or easy she makes it look fun. Oh and VMA red carpetney is the exact Britney face you are referring to :CPKney:

Well, there's only one Primeney to me...

9 minutes ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

I think If 2009ney had a good choreography, she could perform better than 2016ney. 

but the problem is she was half-assing everything though. if she didn't it would be primeney :quirkney:

gloryney is amazing personality-wise and energy wise, but she don't you think she seems a little stiff in her moves? circusney, even though lacking in effort, make it seems like dancing is natural to her.

1 minute ago, BritneyLimited said:

Well, there's only one Primeney to me...

We all call the teen Britney primeney but usually i watch every new POM video and there a lot of dates that  just bring me back to those days and i feel like: the GP should see this rn. :lustney: I think that the new GMA performances are like smthing Circusney would do on live TV and i think was good.But the attitude of VMAney and Dancing of BBMAney >>> 

Gloryney has more energy but it's ****** pointless when the choreo is SHIIIIT. The today show performances are a MESS and you're delusional if you don't agree. I think POMney is better than circusney performance wise but if we're simply talking about Glory promo then circus wins. Don't get me started on the ugly outfits she wears now, too. Bring back circus costume designer plz. 

1 minute ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

Gloryney has more energy but it's ****** pointless when the choreo is SHIIIIT. The today show performances are a MESS and you're delusional if you don't agree. I think POMney is better than circusney performance wise but if we're simply talking about Glory promo then circus wins. Don't get me started on the ugly outfits she wears now, too. Bring back circus costume designer plz. 

I think the major flaw is Glory doesn't have a theme. So there really is no creative ideas. Circus has some of the best costumes of her career and so did DWAD with the pants outfits. 

1 minute ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

The today show performances are a MESS and you're delusional if you don't agree. I think POMney is better than circusney performance wise but if we're simply talking about Glory promo then circus wins. Don't get me started on the ugly outfits she wears now, too. Bring back circus costume designer plz. 

:keshawave:

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I think the major flaw is Glory doesn't have a theme. So there really is no creative ideas. Circus has some of the best costumes of her career and so did DWAD with the pants outfits. 

Yup I agree. Even the theme they went with on POM is flawed. It doesn't make sense. It would in fact help to have a theme.

4 minutes ago, LanaBrit said:

agree

circus choreos are better but glory has more potential

where is the potential sis??  Glory choreos have been awful so far.

a big decline from last year, there were moments on POM where she slayed and looked fierce

and it's because the choreos were either hip hop influenced ( original BTI, GM) or had elements of her old choreos ala Me Against The Music, she should've continued on this route.

Archived