Ungrateful Exhale, Typical.

HotAsIce.ve

14 minutes ago, IllPass said:

I think Britney fans are hardwired into believing every song should have choreography.

Britney shouldn't dance for make me. She should just sing it whilst sitting on a stool it would be better imo.

Next people are going to be calling for Brian Friedman to create a neck-breaking routine for Everytime.

:angietea: 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They aren't into the choreography & the creative direction of the performance but don't know how to say, "I don't like the choreography" and move on. Instead, they compare it to the best and liken it to the worst eras in their opinions and go into over dramatic mode.  This fanbase creates this space where everything is over the top nitpicked and dissected and a whole chorus of I could do better with illustrations, graphs, and an ever increasing negative mood. There is no room for a conversation giving constructive criticism because of the over the top drama that is spread when trying to do it. Everything just feels negative because just have this negative energy within the fanbase that really needs a cleansing. 

Guest ItsNathanbitch

Here's the thing.

Not liking the choreography and whatnot, sure fine. Very understandable.

However, making comparisons to FFney, calling her lazy, despite giving more promo than FF and BJ combined, and delivered her best album in years? Nope, sorry. Not going to happen. 

1 minute ago, ItsNathanbitch said:

Here's the thing.

Not liking the choreography and whatnot, sure fine. Very understandable.

However, making comparisons to FFney, calling her lazy, despite giving more promo than FF and BJ combined, and delivered her best album in years? Nope, sorry. Not going to happen. 

So True... How they compare it to FF era astounds me.

Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 minute ago, IllPass said:

So True... How they compare it to FF era astounds me.

This fan base completely overreacts all the time. It's so annoying.

I don't care about anything as long as she looks hot and she looked damn hot in that white bikini...literally oopsney. But I get so mad when she sabotages herself wearing those ugly yellow leotards. They only add weight on her leading to bad comments from the gp. She should stick to two pieces outfits like the one she wore for ellen at the mall or like the bbma one...not leotards!!!!!! 

29 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

Buying the music doesn't mean we're entitled to expect anything and everything.  Just like freedom of speech doesn't"t actually mean  saying whatever you want when it's degrading hurtful or mean.    People have a choice.  Don't buy her stuff if you can't deal with how she performs now.

This 

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I mean this Era have the best promo since ITZ. (Pre-Era the BBMAs) now multiple radio interviews, ihearthradio festival, Apple Music festival, the VMAs, the Today Show, it's rumored that RCA is pushing for SNL and the AMAs too, and Britney said still are more upcoming surprises. 

And now you have a Meltdown because the Make Me Performance on Today Show, when you know it was going to be like the POM performance, I mean Really exhale? 

This fanbase will never get satisfac with anything, I mean the only problem was the Music Video and so what I know Britney, RCA, and her team will make a amazing video for the 2nd single this time. (Don't act like the David vision was amazing too, that version fit for a aggressive song like Work ***** not Make Me) 

Sometimes I understand why Britney ignores this website. Hoping the next era Britney just put on sale the Album, without visual, without promotion without nothing. Be grateful this is the Promotion we waiting for since ITZ. 

And for the stupid Britards who compares the 2016ney with 2011ney, go to the light and see Jesus.

Meltdowns?! This era has been flawless... except for one or two mishaps (cough Make Me video) It's been Flawless otherwise... Esp not Britney! Its a step by step process you can't have your cake and eat it too people! Y'all will DEAL! (those having meltdowns) :lessons: 

2 hours ago, IllPass said:

I think Britney fans are hardwired into believing every song should have choreography.

Britney shouldn't dance for make me. She should just sing it whilst sitting on a stool it would be better imo.

Then she should be singing live. :frenchy:

Archived