With VMA performance, carpool K, official vid on youtube, and on demand streaming, shouldnt it be a MAMMOTH streaming week for brit?

Litney

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Litney said:

I read that it will count for Make Me because over 30 secs of the song is played

there's been confusion but as far as i know the streams from kimmel didn't count because it was categorized as being "comedy" so i don't  think it'll count sis. there's a chance that i may be wrong tho.

:idkney:

28 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

The visuals for the entire era have been messy.

They're making her look like a has-been. There's no interest in her because nobody wants to admit that they like her.

It's the opposite of what happened during Justin Bieber's comeback. 

THIS

It's a mess. I swear she just comes across as a novelty act/has-been stuck in Vegas. It's all wrong, they need to get a grip and open their eyes.

8 minutes ago, saicis said:

THIS

It's a mess. I swear she just comes across as a novelty act/has-been stuck in Vegas. It's all wrong, they need to get a grip and open their eyes.

It feels like there's something going behind the scenes. There has to be.

Larry is doing a great job with Miley, Fifth Harmony and even Steven Tyler. How the hell can someone like Steven Tyler still come across as relevant, but Britney doesn't?

I know I'm going to get piled on for even mentioning this, but are they still making these kinds of deals? Any chance Jamie's fees are coming out of the costume and stage budget?

"Even though Larry Rudolph is voluntarily giving 2% of his cut to Jamie, it still has to be approved by the court, but that's just a formality."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

5 minutes ago, radar89 said:

tragic? her carpool just aired last week and you compared the views with other carpool? :sizeup: idiot :angietea:

Again, go check out michelle obama's first week view. You britards are so defensive when people are telling the truth. Hide inside a hole like an ostrich you are.:wannadie:

Archived