And they say Britneys via performance was bad

Body ache

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, WerkB¡tch said:

Gaga sang live:wannadie:

and I don't think Britney's vmas performance was bad 

So singing live gives you free license to suck as hard as you want onstage? Sweet. I should go on the VMAs then since everybody's standards are so low. I'll be sure to give y'all live vocals while taking a **** on that oversized toilet bowl they call a stage.

Just now, makemeslay said:

So singing live gives you free license to suck as hard as you want onstage? Sweet. I should go on the VMAs then since everybody's standards are so low. I'll be sure to give y'all live vocals while taking a **** on that oversized toilet bowl they call a stage.

If we've gotten a live performance and no choreo at all would you consider a bad performance?

Dont be hypocrite

Just now, WerkB¡tch said:

If we've gotten a live performance and no choreo at all would you consider a bad performance?

Dont be hypocrite

Hell yeah I would, if she served shaky offkey vocals like Gaga did on this video. What's the point of singing live if you sound like **** when you open your mouth? A drunk guy in a karaoke bar should qualify to perform at an awards show if THAT'S the tiny little standards people have.

I'll take a lipped dance performance any day over someone whose job is to stand there and sing, and yet they **** it up.

47 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

Hell yeah I would, if she served shaky offkey vocals like Gaga did on this video. What's the point of singing live if you sound like **** when you open your mouth? A drunk guy in a karaoke bar should qualify to perform at an awards show if THAT'S the tiny little standards people have.

I'll take a lipped dance performance any day over someone whose job is to stand there and sing, and yet they **** it up.

actually her vocals were good. and she was dancing yet she kept her breathe unlike ariana's side to side. 

Archived