So this just happened

Guest Dexmorgan89

2 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

Awesome!!! The secretary bit is so cool :hype:.. How did you get her to do that?? 

I told her it would be better for us to make international calls via Skype rather than using the phone, so if we want to save money then better buy some headphones.

To be fair, we did use the headphones. We just ended up hating Skype.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

Morning Guys, So here i'm in New Delhi, at work and streaming Glory through VPN and suddenly I get a call from the IT department (I work in a organisation with a pretty strict IT policy), so I go and meet the IT guy and he straight up tells me, Dude you're using a VPN which is against the company policy blah blah.. Now I have known this guy socially, we've had lunch together every now and then and I flat out told him I really need music to work and hence I use spotify (Spotify doesn't work in India) so please let me use the VPN. Guess what, he said go ahead just don't give anyone else the idea :carpoolney:

Streaaaaaaaaaaam guys, streaaaam!! Been doing that at work since last week!! :comingthru:

You are awesome! :bpout:

And Hot also! :thirsty:

2 hours ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

Morning Guys, So here i'm in New Delhi, at work and streaming Glory through VPN and suddenly I get a call from the IT department (I work in a organisation with a pretty strict IT policy), so I go and meet the IT guy and he straight up tells me, Dude you're using a VPN which is against the company policy blah blah.. Now I have known this guy socially, we've had lunch together every now and then and I flat out told him I really need music to work and hence I use spotify (Spotify doesn't work in India) so please let me use the VPN. Guess what, he said go ahead just don't give anyone else the idea :carpoolney:

Streaaaaaaaaaaam guys, streaaaam!! Been doing that at work since last week!! :comingthru:

Damn! So cool how you got away with it :CPKney: way to support Britney!

Ugh though I have to say I hate using VPN! Why'd I have to be in Pakistan :crying2: moments like these, wish I was in the US! Could go buy a whole bunch of physical copies and spend All mah savings on her!

Guest Dexmorgan89
1 hour ago, emmagphoto said:

You are awesome! :bpout:

And Hot also! :thirsty:

Omggg Thank you :embarrassney:,, you're like a knight, i should call you Sir emmagphoto!! 

See what I did there? ;) 

1 hour ago, Barbie Spears said:

#DesiPower :hype:

Hahaha.. Always and forever :CPKney:

Guest Dexmorgan89
1 hour ago, sjok said:

:OMGney:

Lol!! NOOOOOOO Not that :embarrassney:

57 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

YAAAS I'm also streaming like a crazy from Mexico while eating tacos :wannadie:

:carpoolney:

Guest Dexmorgan89
12 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Damn! So cool how you got away with it :CPKney: way to support Britney!

Ugh though I have to say I hate using VPN! Why'd I have to be in Pakistan :crying2: moments like these, wish I was in the US! Could go buy a whole bunch of physical copies and spend All mah savings on her!

Are you from Pakistan?! Thats so nice :) ... Brit uniting us all here \m/ .. Btw, if you really have spare money (unlike me :( ) I saw a thread here where someone gave itunes gift cards to people from the US here so they could buy albums, try it :carpoolney:

10 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

Are you from Pakistan?! Thats so nice :) ... Brit uniting us all here \m/ .. Btw, if you really have spare money (unlike me :( ) I saw a thread here where someone gave itunes gift cards to people from the US here so they could buy albums, try it :carpoolney:

Yeah I'm from Pakistan! :hugs: I already had my cousin buy 2 digital copies on iTunes :) for me on iTunes! she lives in the US! I meant more like you know go to the actual stores and stuff! :carpoolney: Britney Spears... uniting countries since 1999 :sobbing:

Guest Dexmorgan89
4 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Yeah I'm from Pakistan! :hugs: I already had my cousin buy 2 digital copies on iTunes :) for me on iTunes! she lives in the US! I meant more like you know go to the actual stores and stuff! :carpoolney: Britney Spears... uniting countries since 1999 :sobbing:

Thats so nice of you.. I am pretty new to the forum, its so nice to see you here!! Baat karte rehna, dost :) 

2 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

Thats so nice of you.. I am pretty new to the forum, its so nice to see you here!! Baat karte rehna, dost :) 

Nice to see you too! :) haan zuroor! yahan peh aur bhi Pakistani/Indian I'm sure hain! do logon se toh meri baat huwi wi hai :shameless: mujhe hassi aarahi hai jab yeh log yeh padhne ki koshish karenge :scalped:

Guest Dexmorgan89
12 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Nice to see you too! :) haan zuroor! yahan peh aur bhi Pakistani/Indian I'm sure hain! do logon se toh meri baat huwi wi hai :shameless: mujhe hassi aarahi hai jab yeh log yeh padhne ki koshish karenge :scalped:

Oh acha.. mujhe nahi dikha koi abhi tak, maybe soon. hahaha.. haan padhne do inhe, mazza aayega :carpoolney:

5 minutes ago, Darluke_ said:

flawless stan :gobaby:

Thanks man :) 

40 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

38 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

aap dono kya khoobsurat se baat karthe hain :crying11: pichle saat saal, main sirf angrezi mein sab kuch chalti hoon - padna, likhna, office wala kaam.... I've just totally lost practice and my grammar is horrendous :orangu: 

anyway, it's nice to see some Desi Britney fans here. I remember a while ago when it was just me and Ayush

Guest Dexmorgan89
39 minutes ago, Barbie Spears said:

aap dono kya khoobsurat se baat karthe hain :crying11: pichle saat saal, main sirf angrezi mein sab kuch chalti hoon - padna, likhna, office wala kaam.... I've just totally lost practice and my grammar is horrendous :orangu: 

anyway, it's nice to see some Desi Britney fans here. I remember a while ago when it was just me and Ayush

Hahaha.. Hey there!! So nice to meet someone from India here :)

1 hour ago, Barbie Spears said:

hahahaha yahan hain aur bhi desi fans hain :riri: ek Uk mein rehta hai, Rafay... Pehle do aur the Pakistan se... Mere khayal se unhon ne chordiya hai! Mera nahin khayal tha iss region mein itne Britney ke fans honge :hype: 

Archived