WE ARE ONLY 15K BEHIND THE NUMBER ONE SPOT

div

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Omg reading this makes me feel like who ever came 2nd to Usain Bolt in the Olympics. Running your heart out to only get silver. :letitburn:

Exactly. :hype:

1 hour ago, EgoTripsIsNotMyThing said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I heard Madonna did the same thing with MDNA or Rebel Heart and Billboard didn't count it. I saw in MadonnaOnline, the biggest brazilian site about her a couple years ago. Does this information proceed? :idkney:

The sales did count. The price for the CD was included for the ticket price.

Madonna fans who redeemed that code are not receiving the album for free. The price of Madonna's album was bundled into the ticket purchase.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/1098093/editors-note-what-role-did-bundling-and-exclusives-play-in-madonna-and

If Barbara is giving away the album for free they don't count or should not - otherwise that's cheating. If she's doing the same like Madonna then ... :letitburn:

Just now, King B. said:

The sales did count. The price for the CD was included for the ticket price.

Madonna fans who redeemed that code are not receiving the album for free. The price of Madonna's album was bundled into the ticket purchase.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/1098093/editors-note-what-role-did-bundling-and-exclusives-play-in-madonna-and

If Barbara is giving away the album for free they don't count or should not - otherwise that's cheating. If she's doing the same like Madonna then ... :letitburn:

then... we're doomed :britwtf:

Praying Streaming for that #2 though

5 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

it is cause 99.9% of the artist only sell the album . it isn't fair to the other artists. 

That being said its very smart :rihclap: but **** her :wannadie:

A bunch of artists also do the tour bundle thing, as well as Target exclusives for commercials and more limelight, it boost sales greatly when people are more pushed to buy music which is no longer a good thing to do. 

Idk why Britney didn't do the same, it would have helped sell out her show too tbh, helping the show's credentials, only thing I'm honestly disappointed in this era

Archived