WE ARE ONLY 15K BEHIND THE NUMBER ONE SPOT

div

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

I know I mean it's practically forcing people to have the CD

It's just really tacky.  I'm glad Britney didn't resort to any cheap tactics like that.  

And FGL is still beating Barbra's old *** to the top, so this **** didn't even work.  Suck on that, Babs.  

Just now, inhale said:

barbra's sales are lower because many factors haven't been considered yet. Most of her sales are coming from her bundling her albums with her concert tickets, which aren't included here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I heard Madonna did the same thing with MDNA or Rebel Heart and Billboard didn't count it. I saw in MadonnaOnline, the biggest brazilian site about her a couple years ago. Does this information proceed? :idkney:

21 minutes ago, inhale said:

yh, dont get your hopes up with a number 2, theres a 99% chance Barbra will be number 2, HDD are always accurate with their predictions.

Lmao. Billboard said about #2 or #3 debut for Glory. :zoomzoom: What are you talking about?  :shameless:

Everyone spam about 3-5 streaming links of Glory or a link to her iTunes on the Trending videos on YouTube!!!! If 10 people do it=30-50 links per video and do that for every popular vid on that page!!! And do the same on Instagram! Spam all the kardashian accounts, Selena or whoever is on the popular page!!!!! HERE COMES DA SMASHA:letitburn:

2 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

Everyone spam about 3-5 streaming links of Glory or a link to her iTunes on the Trending videos on YouTube!!!! If 10 do it=30-50 links per video and do that for every popular vid on that page!!! And do the same on Instagram! Spam all the kardashian accounts, Selena or whoever is on the popular page!!!!! HERE COMES DA SMASHA:letitburn:

Our desperation tho :moorangu:

But I'll do it :gobaby:

Archived