UK Album Chart Update

Guest Nick Jonas

Guest Nick Jonas

Glory is still #2 with two days of sales to go. It only sold 800 copies yesterday though :idkney: and Barbra has pulled away further. It's looking unlikely that Frank Ocean will overtake Brit, so I'm very hopefully Glory will be her highest peaking album in 9 years on Friday. :carpoolney:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nick Jonas said:

Glory is still #2 with two days of sales to go. It only sold 800 copies yesterday though :idkney: and Barbra has pulled away further. It's looking unlikely that Frank Ocean will overtake Brit, so I'm very hopefully Glory will be her highest peaking album in 10 years on Friday. :carpoolney:

fingers-crossed.gif?w=619&h=249

It's refreshing to see she still can do this after so long in the business. I do think Slumber Party with a killer video could destroy the UK charts :feelingmyself:

Guest Nick Jonas
17 minutes ago, Isla. said:

This is good news! 

But isn't Blonde no.1 on iTunes??? How is that working out?

He sold 1100 copies yesterday and is still #3, Britney sold 800 copies at #2 and Barbra sold 2200 at #1. :angietea:

Lemonade is #21. :ohnoney:

Guest Nick Jonas
2 minutes ago, BritneySpearsGr said:

I hope UK fans stream a lot, or Barba sales fall the next two days...

Not gonna happen. Maybe after the iTunes festival... :wannadie:

54 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

Glory is still #2 with two days of sales to go. It only sold 800 copies yesterday though :idkney: and Barbra has pulled away further. It's looking unlikely that Frank Ocean will overtake Brit, so I'm very hopefully Glory will be her highest peaking album in 9 years on Friday. :carpoolney:

800 copies?

Crazy... So does this means you can get to #1 in UK if you release an album and buy 1,000 copies yourself?

Guest Nick Jonas
9 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

I bought another copy today if that helps... :idkney:

And you're hot too. :wannadie:

17 minutes ago, Godlory said:

800 copies? :zoomzoom: iTunes or what? :gloria:

iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, physicals etc etc... :ohnoney:

Archived