Make Me is still No.2on iTunes ? Really wonder ???

Paew

Araana performed but not yet reach top 5 with her new single

beyonka performed with all praises around but her songs didn't enter top 10

...while Make me came from no where to 2 before performance and still stable there like forever... How come???? Happy and still wonder about this situation !!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOOOOOOOOOOL OMG I CAN'T AT THIS!!!!!

All those ******* that night at the VMAs who went all out for maximum impact performing 4 times
or performing half their show there for half an hour and ****.... yet it still remains to have have an impact.

Britney performs a normal length performance, not really pushing it, but performs exceptionally well...
and it lands just 1 position behind #1. What kind of ******* relevant, chart dominating Queen?
Imagine if she performed as long as Beyonce or as many times as Rihanna?
***** would have her whole discovery in the top 10 by now tbqfh...  :feelingmyself:
This is the difference between a REAL legend... and then wannabes claiming and marketing themselves as one...  :beysip:

5 minutes ago, Luminous said:

The only thing that makes me sad is the REALLY BAD RECEPTION of her VMAs performance had... :tiffsniffle: Everyone is being really hard and mean!!... She deserves much more... at least for fans this is like the good all days... the best year ever...!!!:carpoolney:

Britney has always had mixed reactions from the world tbf.
Half the world loves her, while the other half drag her for lip-synching.
This has always been the way with Britney, so I actually don't see any negatives so far this year.
She's delivered in music, figure, outfits and performances, done promo and has more promo and performances
scheduled ahead, (possibly more that hasn't even been announced yet too) with as well as another residency update.
In addition of all that, she's confirmed she's open to revisiting Superbowl again someday, with as well as another 9 albums!!!!

We really have no right to focus on negatives, when really in comparison... there isn't any. 
***** has slayed **** in half this era round. 

58 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

LOOOOOOOOOOL OMG I CAN'T AT THIS!!!!!

All those ******* that night at the VMAs who went all out for maximum impact performing 4 times
or performing half their show there for half an hour and ****.... yet it still remains to have have an impact.

Britney performs a normal length performance, not really pushing it, but performs exceptionally well...
and it lands just 1 position behind #1. What kind of ******* relevant, chart dominating Queen?
Imagine if she performed as long as Beyonce or as many times as Rihanna?
***** would have her whole discovery in the top 10 by now tbqfh...  :feelingmyself:
This is the difference between a REAL legend... and then wannabes claiming and marketing themselves as one...  :beysip:

Archived