What will Make me peak at next week?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Why though? It's so weird how she can be number 2 on iTunes for a few days and have string streams but won't be top 10?

What does it take to get a top 10 these days? 20mill streams+ 100k sales? :sizeup:

Apparently there's some guy who is calculating that stuff and he said she won't be in top 10.

IDK actually, but I hope we'll get that top 10. We haven't since IWG tho

10 hours ago, 0bsessed said:

20-25. Radio isn't good. 

But doesn't radio have the least impact on a billboard position? And doesn't billboard pick the artists strongest platform of sales, eg: if she did the best with streaming, she'll get the most points for that? Or is that a 2014 method and it's changed since then? I don't even know anymore. I guess you literally have to go VIRAL to even get a top 10 these days :sizeup:

11 hours ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Why though? It's so weird how she can be number 2 on iTunes for a few days and have string streams but won't be top 10?

What does it take to get a top 10 these days? 20mill streams+ 100k sales? :sizeup:

It depends on the competition during the week. 20M streams + 100k sales can give you top 10 this week and the next one it's not enough.

The top 20 is much stronger right now than it was when Make Me was released in July. It's harder to crack.

1 hour ago, button said:

It depends on the competition during the week. 20M streams + 100k sales can give you top 10 this week and the next one it's not enough.

The top 20 is much stronger right now than it was when Make Me was released in July. It's harder to crack.

So weird! Gone are the days when iTunes was an indicator of where a song will chart on BB :sofedup: I'm over trying to understand it tbh :sofedup::sofedup::sofedup:

Archived