G-Eazy Talked About Britney At His Concert Tonight

dosomethin2nite

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant 

Rip justney

Welcome geazyney or britgea

When britney touched his c*ck , I was like uffffffffffff hot brit hottttt.  imagine that Britney touches your...he had to get nervous . So he forgot the lyrics. Normal.

The power of britney.

18 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

lmaooo how could he have possibly thought it would be okay to kiss her when the track was still going? I get he was probably in the moment and just got caught up but still :orangu:

Cos he thought she was singing live :-D She always sings live. Mtv just shut off her mic and he didn't know

:orangu:

lol

2 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

Interesting, at least he doesn't bad mouthed her like Timberlake did so many times to get publicity. I think he is into her... is just so hard to forget ya teas coming from him.

Found this, apparently he said “Not every show goes well, and sometimes you try to kiss somebody on TV and... I don’t know.”

http://www.startribune.com/g-eazy-a-hard-sell-despite-nearly-sold-out-state-fair-crowd/391829801/

So he did try to kiss her -.- oh Britney stop lying :gimmemoar:

Wait so was he trying to kiss her cause he's into her and he thought this would be a good excuse to try to get a kiss in and later say it was just for the show? or was it really an attempt for him to cause controversy to bring attention to the performance?

1 hour ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Britney did the right thing. He seems like he would talk a lot after a hookup anyway. She needs someone more mature. I can't believe people are pretending that he's helping her career. He wasn't super well known. 

Yes. I thought I was the only one who thought this! Like he seems like he genuinely is star struck by her, but i have a feeling that he also would use her for a come up if the chance ever arose. 

Aw, he obviously really likes Britney.  That's cute. 

I'm not going to judge him for doing ***** because it's his life and it has no effect on me.  Those of you hating on him can sit your tired ***** down. :grimace: I'm sure most of you have experimented, so don't be clutching your pearls and acting all innocent.  :ririshade2:

I find it really surprising that you all are so shocked he does coke. Literally most of the entertainment industry does it. Britney used to do it lets be real. Its not uncommon in Hollywood and no uncommon in daily life. I know atleast 8 of my RL friends who do it when they party and I would never have thought they would. It's really no better or no worse then getting trashed with alcohol 

5 minutes ago, Dolce said:

Wait so was he trying to kiss her cause he's into her and he thought this would be a good excuse to try to get a kiss in and later say it was just for the show? or was it really an attempt for him to cause controversy to bring attention to the performance?

I think is both to be truth. He was very into her and thought he could get to kiss her to end the performance and show he could make her ooh and get more talked about it? I liked that Britney humbled him down classy though.

Prob if she didn't touch his crotch he wouldn't have tried lol cause I bet he doesn't know about her grabbing people's crotch in POM

Archived