Early Estimates Predict Britney Spears' 'Glory' Will Debut At No. 3

Jordan Miller

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

tumblr_inline_ocb4kv95xs1qc5mrj_500.gif

My idea is better deal with it :comingthru:

Insulting will just get Babs on the news and give promo for her album only.

If you tweet about #Glory, the media will talk about Britney and her album as well.

Glory is prone to get a boost on iTunes, Babs' album isn't. So give Britney that viral smash.

Guest Basquiat
30 minutes ago, Sexy4u95 said:

So "Glory" is officially predicted to outsell "Britney Jean" which sold 107,000 in 2013... The album market has deteriorated a lot over the past 3 years and the fact that "Glory" will sell more is great! Also if she continues to promote like this it has a shot at shifting 500,000+ copies in the US! BJ did like 292,000 total in the US 

Yes... this is the biggest takeaway, IMO. 

Its a sign to her and her label that presenting quality work is appreciated. The album has fantastic word of mouth and the fact that its going to outsell an album that dented her career is a beautiful testament. A true comeback. 

Like I said previously. She needs a smart *** team.

Sia debuted at No.1 with 90k sales only ( total ) . They could have chosen a week with lesser to no competition and could have easily gotten a No. 1 or No.2 .

I think first of all, Aug 19th was the best date because on that date, there wasn't any competition at all. She could have had a No. 1 and Suicide Squad would be at No.2 then.

Okay if they didnt pick that date because they are idiots and their brains arent workign properly. But they should have released it the minute they got to know about the Mexican store selling the album early. With that, we could have at least gotten a No.2 album . But they didnt do that as well.

I knew it VMAs and Carpool wont do much favors until or unless she performs few songs from the entire album. Lemonade went back to No.3 because she performed a handful of songs from the album. Had Britney performed 3-4 songs from the album on Carpool and VMAs, the whole album had gotten benefit and not just the single.

Secondly, I do think that this time they released the album way too fast, because still the lead single is getting momentum and hasn't really touched the top spot. Ideally speaking, I think they should have released the album on 2nd Sept or may be later on when no other bigger artists are competing with her.

She can still get No.1 albums if her team properly do their work. The problem is Britney doesn't care about it, so they have also taken things for granted and just chilling and living off her. I feel sorry for her. This was her best album. She deserved much better .

#LarryPleaseRetire #BritneyNeedsANewManager #KarenSaveUs

1 minute ago, JoffBaratheon said:

I'm just letting them know that they have one of the best selling singles of all time. Even if they sold all in the US we are still the biggest music market so they're not exactly nobodies 

The fact that they sold most of the copies in the US justifies why that person thought they were nobodies/wasn't familiar with them.

Sure in the grand scheme of things, they aren't, and where that person lives they're nobodies and it's natural for them to think so.

1 hour ago, hawkinsolsen said:

I also created a YouTube playlist from Britney's Vevo that includes the Make Me music video, carpool karaoke, and the 2016 Vmas performance. That playlist is streaming under firefox and also chrome under different accounts on shuffle & on repeat at 1.25 speed with the volume not turned down. Again, do not turn down your volume completely mute if you are streaming. Otherwise you could be weeded out as spam if you've mute any of you're devices. :hype:

Carpool Karaoke doesn't count for Glory sales though.
People should be streaming Make Me audio, Make Me video and VMAs performance only.

1 hour ago, hawkinsolsen said:

The music from Glory is too good to not debut at number 1. :carpoolney:

2 digital copies bought (on different cards/separate platforms) 2 physical copies bought (with cash/separate retailers), streaming on Spotify w/two different accounts (one on iPad & one on Kindle), streaming Apple Music w/two diff. accounts (on two iPhones). BTW this is very important if you're using Apple Music....Select the music icon on your phone or tablet and select the search icon at top right corner, search Britney Spears and click where it says Britney Spears artist. From there, scroll down to the Glory Deluxe Version under the albums section and play only the Glory album on repeat. Again, under Britney Spears "ALL" and NOT "My Music". If you're streaming from my music portion, then you are not counting towards streams, you are simply playing the album you've purchased. I've attached a photo here for visual aide. You'll know you are streaming from there because there is a small circular icon that surrounds the album cover and that includes a time lapse so you know how much longer of the song is left:

wbymfn.png:donewithit::donewithit::CPKney:

I also created a YouTube playlist from Britney's Vevo that includes the Make Me music video, carpool karaoke, and the 2016 Vmas performance. That playlist is streaming under firefox and also chrome under different accounts on shuffle & on repeat at 1.25 speed with the volume not turned down. Again, do not turn down your volume completely mute if you are streaming. Otherwise you could be weeded out as spam if you've mute any of you're devices. :hype:

What else can we do for GLORY for GLORY? :feelingmyself:

I've been with her for eighteen years now and I am elated with joy at all of her continued success, but in all honesty, I do want to see her smash the charts yet again.

Im soo in Love with the dedication BB. SLAAAYY!!!! :hype:

Archived