RADIO INTERVIEW: BRITNEY SAYS GRABBING G EAZYS **** WASNT PLANNED

gimmemorebitches

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

LMAO at what she said about Kanye :blol: Literal queen tbh

The talk of the VMAs was none other than Mr. Kanye West with his four minute (more like SEVEN minute) speech about fame (at least that’s what we think it was about). Britney’s opinion on it: “I can’t take him too seriously anymore. I think he’s a sweet guy. I think he’s really happy with Kim. He’s just a happy guy. No judgements there.”

QUEEN OMG 

I don't think G-Eazy's GF would be mad if Britney kissed his boyfriend given the fact that he snorts ******* out of random girls' ***** and stuff...
Anyway, I loved this interview! Nice advice to the guy who's about to become a father, she sounded so relaxed. Loved it. 
Oh and thank God Kim helped promote Glory before THIS interview, hahaha

3 minutes ago, BritneyOneMoreTime said:

He really is cute, where the f did he come from tho? I never heard of him before Make Me :gloria:

Neither do I sis but king preston and jj are his fans :gloria:

4 minutes ago, softskeleton said:

I don't think G-Eazy's GF would be mad if Britney kissed his boyfriend given he fact that he snorts ******* out of random girls' ***** and stuff...
Anyway, I loved this interview! Nice advice to the guy who's about to become a father, she sounded so relaxed. Loved it. 
Oh and thank God Kim helped promote Glory before THIS interview, hahaha

Who tf is his gf tho? On the video that Britney was cheering to rihanna, there was a girl next to him but who knows :idkney:

I was surprised he has a gf, but he looks the type of guy who parties a lot alone with dudes 

Archived