Billboard: Britney to Debut at #3

makeme16

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant if the album ends up at number three with 30k copies away from the number one spot. Her team should do homework and do some kind of promo related to vegas tickets like giving the album to each one that buys a ticket. come on, shes britney spears she can pull a 150k debut :otears:

7 minutes ago, div said:

i cant if the album ends up at number three with 30k copies away from the number one spot. Her team should do homework and do some kind of promo related to vegas tickets like giving the album to each one that buys a ticket. come on, shes britney spears she can pull a 150k debut :otears:

I have NO IDEA why they didn't sell the album with the tickets yet... I mean, c'mon. They're so stupid!

I know stupid Larry must be thinking that with VMAs and Carpool, they would surpassed Barbra, FGL and everyone.

It would have been possible may be if Britney had premiered a bunch of new songs from the album or her album had been discussed at the VMAs. Only Make Me was premiered on Carpool and VMAs so its the song which is getting any benefit from it.

They could have released it on 19th Aug or on 2nd Sept but not on 26th because the competition is too much.

39 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

I know stupid Larry must be thinking that with VMAs and Carpool, they would surpassed Barbra, FGL and everyone.

It would have been possible may be if Britney had premiered a bunch of new songs from the album or her album had been discussed at the VMAs. Only Make Me was premiered on Carpool and VMAs so its the song which is getting any benefit from it.

They could have released it on 19th Aug or on 2nd Sept but not on 26th because the competition is too much.

A lot of times I don't think artists are aware of who else is releasing the same week and they usually don't pick the date nor do their team it's usually the label. 

Since Britney has more promo coming later this week and next, it's possible if streams stay high and sales stay decent she could improve her chart position next week......because I'm sure Barbara's and FGL's will take big dips next week 

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

A lot of times I don't think artists are aware of who else is releasing the same week and they usually don't pick the date nor do their team it's usually the label. 

Since Britney has more promo coming later this week and next, it's possible if streams stay high and sales stay decent she could improve her chart position next week......because I'm sure Barbara's and FGL's will take big dips next week 

But surely new competition comes out next week? 

Archived