Billboard: Britney to Debut at #3

makeme16

9 minutes ago, summers said:

This is honestly AMAZING considering everything. After BJ so many of us thought that Britney's music career would never be the same, but here she is almost matching BJ's sales in a tougher sales climate. This shows that Britney is NOT declining. She can only go up from here. This is definitely a rebuilding era from the amazing music to Britney's amazing performances. 

Our girl is selling just as much/more than many other top pop acts' first week numbers this past year.

I like this, so much more is yet to come :werk:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

maybe it will go up if people on here will keep on streaming ... 

Can anyone help me! I want to use vpn and help Britney in US, but I don't which type or anything. I've done some research and all them cost money, I don't know..****, this is so enbarrassing lol

25 minutes ago, minKey said:

I'm about to have a big MELTDOWN OMG PLEASE NO

SHE MUST DEBUT AT 1

THIS ALBUM IS PURE SLAYAGE

WTF WITH THE US GP

WHY ARE THEY DEAF WHEN IT COMES TO BRITNEY

SHE DESERVES MORE THAN THIS

I'm about to go Bey-hive mode and bash the f out of those country acts.

Guys, we need to stream :wannadie: you better start now

26 minutes ago, toxicNachow said:

nobody cares about #1.... SHE NEEDS TO KEEP SELLING AND GET ONE MILLION ON SALES... LIKE RIHANNA ALWAYS DOES :drinky::carpoolney::feelingmyself: the promotion ahead of us, it will keep the album on top 

Exactly! Lots of number one albums just fall off. Let's keep it in the top 20 until  xmas for the holiday push! It could always go number one later

5 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Thing is, it's only number 3 because of all her fans downloading it..next week it'll plummet to #30 :xcuseme: She'll always get her albums in the top ten because she has a large fanbase..not because the GP is into her

Well we got to give it time. She was a ghost for five years. The more ppl see her and hear about her they will listen. 

Some ppl think that Toxic was her last song because that is when she was every where. 

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

:gloria:

The accuracy.

The US have worst taste in music, I swear to god. 

Donald trump is buying their album by the truckload to hand out at his rallies tbh. :idkney: 'Murica. And i think this is Barbra's first album since 1956 so that explains the hype. :idkney:

Archived