Britney: "The World Can't Get Rid Of Me"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, JackCavell said:

hahaha I love how she was like "right I gotta go!" - in other words, you two are annoying as **** and your questions don't even make sense

they seemed unprepared with the questions :wtf:

anyway she gotta go catch a plane and we still see her getting ice cream in NYC today? hm :quirkney:

9 hours ago, GodneyJean said:

"Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez inspire me." No wonder. :arianabye:

i feel like she just gave random answers when asked abt these kind of questions. Selena gomez, ariana, gwen stefani, justin, katy, who hasn't she mentioned yet tbh :quirkney: lowkey love that she DGAF

13 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Omg she turned so cold and a bit rood after the dude asked her if she was nervous to perform after beyonce :orangu: the way she told them she had to go :gloria: ******* slay queen

glad they did tho. at least we can somehow confirm she's mad about bout Beys perfrmance. and we want her angry :wannadie:

37 minutes ago, bsagrun said:

Loved the part where she said "The world can't get rid of me"...

love the fire in her!

And also the part where she basically told them she was unaffected by having to perform after Beyonce, LOL!

"I really wasn't thinking about that...I was [too pre-occupied] looking at [my own giant] shadow and making little faces with my hands and stuff." QUEEN! 

Archived