A tell all interview

sexisreal

YES! If her team is smart they would let her do an interview with Oprah or Barbara on her temrs. She is a very honest celebrity amd i feel if she sits down and just answer and be herself the world will fall in love and be in owe! With all the promo and the recovery i think its time for her to go out there and be free 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dcooper29090 said:

it won't happen, that was a dark dark time for her and she just doesn't want to talk about it at all. She has moved on and wants everyone else to aswell I think:idkney:

Who said she doesnt want to talk about it? She was never against the issue of talking about it? It was her dad and her team because the felt it wasnt the right time... Now, she's more herself and Britney is know to share the thinks she thinks is right... If they let loose a bit she will shock u with an jnterview im 100% positive 

Just now, sexisreal said:

Who said she doesnt want to talk about it? She was never against the issue of talking about it? It was her dad and her team because the felt it wasnt the right time... Now, she's more herself and Britney is know to share the thinks she thinks is right... If they let loose a bit she will shock u with an jnterview im 100% positive 

She has actually said before in an interview "I don't like talking about my past, I like looking forward" or something like that. 

It could help big time. There's definitely a "everything is great" facade since 2008. We are getting glimpses of Honestney/Bluntney tho:

How did she feel after VMAs? "We were just glad it was over!"

Will she get married again? "No, I've given up on men!"

DJ rambles on for 5 minutes. Britney "What's the question?"

Will she do another film "Considering I'm a horrible actress? Probably not." 

Her interviews this era are much more entertaining than the last few eras with the scripted word-for-word answers :gobaby:

4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Sis, her team would screen out so many questions that we would get the same "what's your favorite color" questions :sofedup:

did u ever thought that her team does that because she is not comfortable with that question and told her team to screen out the question before the interview? and by the way she already did a tell all it's called for the record what else do you wanna know? of course there are things that she doesn't want to talk about, just like every other person in this world she has private things too

30 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

She has actually said before in an interview "I don't like talking about my past, I like looking forward" or something like that. 

and she said in "for the record" that she will right a tell all book and literally her eyes lit when she said it. And in Britney Jean she said I'm thinking of making a documentary about her life. So, that is in her agenda already but due tot he restrictions it's not anytime soon i guess 

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Did I ever think? Tf, that's basically what I'm saying in my post. Her team screens out questions she doesn't wanna answer, so why even do a "tell all". 

I didn't make this thread honey, don't be snapping at me :nothavingit:

no no i wasn't snapping at you it was in general for all those people who blame her team for everything as if britney is just a dumb puppet victim of her team, if her team does certain things is because she ask them and she has every right to do that 

35 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

'I'm a very private person' - Britney Spears, Britney: For the Record, 2008

She doesn't need that, she will not tell this in near future.. You should respect that!:donewithit:

who said I'm not respecting that? be professional... i'm talking here about things that might change her and eep down she wants to do it. She said I will write a tell all book "someday" that means she wants to talk about it... and for the record was her idea and her team had some restrictions no need to mention the details. So, CHILL AND SMOKE A JOINT 

She's not comfortable doing that, which is completely understandable. We have to respect her privacy, as we can clearly see she does not like to bring up that part of her past. I personally dont care if a tell all would cause the GP to fall in love with her, as her privacy is most important. 

Wouldn't it be shocking if Britney did a tell-all interview or wrote an autobiography and it detailed her life completely different to what we have seen. Like can you imagine if perhaps she had cancer in 2007 and that is why she did what she did to distract us but she had darker secrets and she just wanted to protect her image. I feel like if something like this happened people would feel SO SO guilty for bashing her during this time and beg for forgiveness and to be honest it would be a victory moment for all of those who haven't bashed her during that time in her life and stuck by her. All she needs to do is come forward and be honest. I would actually love it if she could make the GP feel bad for all they have done to her and make them feel grateful for having her alive today...

1 hour ago, sexisreal said:

YES! If her team is smart they would let her do an interview with Oprah or Barbara on her temrs. She is a very honest celebrity amd i feel if she sits down and just answer and be herself the world will fall in love and be in owe! With all the promo and the recovery i think its time for her to go out there and be free 

Lol sweetie you don't understand something..britney doesn't want to as she didn't want to do the vmas all this years..britney is the boss not her team

probably her team praying for it cause it will create a lot of buzz but brit doesn't want to 

get it now?

8 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Lol sweetie you don't understand something..britney doesn't want to as she didn't want to do the vmas all this years..britney is the boss not her team

probably her team praying for it cause it will create a lot of buzz but brit doesn't want to 

get it now?

LOL! u're the one who needs to get it. First who said Britney is not the boss? but when it comes to her talking about what really went through she ain't! thats why her dad is in charge bro... u're the idiot here who doesn't get it. Britney wants and will talk about everything the moment she's free. She always did. She always used the media to talk about what is going on especially before 2007. I hope u remember "Go to the light and see jeezus"? she obviously can't now due to the restrictions. Speaking of the "VMA's" it's because she felt she wasn't ready that's all. no big deal. BYE  

I know ppl thinks she likes to be totally candid and open in the media but I think we are forgetting "she's a mom now"; and like it or not that changes you. She is more concerned about what's best for her kids, suddenly letting the entire media/gp know exactly how her breakdown went and her families/teams/ex husbands/ex boyfriends role in it, any ***** involved, might not be her biggest focus ever, especially if it will negatively affect her sons in any way. 

I could see a book cause that's less public than a huge oprah special / her fans would buy it and it could just be a nice biography for her. but a huge "EXPOSE" interview i don't think so. 

Archived