Make Me to sell 95k this week

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, stawch said:

Considering the US has about 300 million people... 

Are you trying to belittle this? lmao. Do you know how tragic digital sales are these days? She will have the 2nd best selling song in the country.

19qdnl.gif

2 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

Do you know how many streams Equal a single sale?

Don't know, I only know that 2,500 streams= 1 album

Guys don't get so excited, when Make me debuted at 17, she had 5.2 M streams + 96k sales SO FAR SO GREAT buuutt

her radio points were 20 million in audience, so that means that if radio is not supporting the song will obviously rise, but that top 10 would be really reallyyyy hard.

14 minutes ago, Cecig said:

So, the vma helped MM, but not Glory

IMO it was too risky to release this album "this early" without promoting Make Me first but they've done smart things tbh: the promo tracks, the Apple music commercial, Carpool Karaoke, and of course the ******* VMAs but the promo has not been enough and too Make Me oriented since it wasn't promoted since day 1 efficiently

1 minute ago, TopDown said:

Make Me helps Glory so it's basically the same thing

Yeah, but I mean it didn't help the album rise on itunes.

She needs to do a medley or an special with a few song of Glory. And weird she didn't any interview with shows like e news, et, extra like she did before

4 minutes ago, Cecig said:

Yeah, but I mean it didn't help the album rise on itunes.

She needs to do a medley or an special with a few song of Glory. And weird she didn't any interview with shows like e news, et, extra like she did before

I think we need to be prepared as a fan base for Glory to be a grower just like MM was. It's not about that #1 debut. Its about longevity. Her team are obviously interested in establishing her as a contemporary music artist... and not just the throwback artist that the GP seem to think she is as of late. Again, we can't underestimate the damage that her lack of passion for FF and BJ did to her as a contemporary artist. Her legacy will never be tarnished but people stopped seeing her as a modern contender. There opinions won't change overnight. I think thats why we have so many music festivals/promo coming up over the next few months. They obviously have a long term plan in place... 

Archived