Wendy Williams Praises Britney VMAs

OCBoy1985

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Charlot said:

I used to not like her but now...I am changing my mind :)

Wendy isn't bad lol

She keeps it real and shades everyone and gives credit when they deserves it!

I remember one of her after shows she wore a school girl skirt and bust out singing Baby One More Time! 

She said after the BBMAs that Brit puts on a great show and reminded her why she gotta see her out Vegas!

13 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Wendy isn't bad lol

She keeps it real and shades everyone and gives credit when they deserves it!

I remember one of her after shows she wore a school girl skirt and bust out singing Baby One More Time! 

She said after the BBMAs that Brit puts on a great show and reminded her why she gotta see her out Vegas!

I think sometimes she is a bit too mean with some people. I am ok when she is right but you can be right, say things but not mean :) 

1 minute ago, Charlot said:

I think sometimes she is a bit too mean with some people. I am ok when she is right but you can be right, say things but not mean :) 

TV Wendy is sooooooo watered down ... U should've heard her back in her Radio days LOL

She was so SHADYYY her interviews with  Whitney, Mariah & DC are ICONIC!!!

Me and Bestfriend used to listen to her everyday from 2/6 here in Philly!

3 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

TV Wendy is sooooooo watered down ... U should've heard her back in her Radio days LOL

She was so SHADYYY her interviews with  Whitney, Mariah & DC are ICONIC!!!

Me and Bestfriend used to listen to her everyday from 2/6 here in Philly!

Do you think I can find some interviews ? I'd like to listen the ones with Whitney and Mariah :p 

3 minutes ago, Charlot said:

Do you think I can find some interviews ? I'd like to listen the ones with Whitney and Mariah :p 

Yea they all on YouTube ...

Here's part one from the Whitney one boy oh boy Whitney got her all the way together LOL

let me know what U think after U listen ... It's 3 parts to this interview lol

Im pull the one from Destinys Child too when she kept calling them Beyonce and THE GIRLS LOL

1 minute ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Yea they all on YouTube ...

Here's part one from the Whitney one boy oh boy Whitney got her all the way together LOL

let me know what U think after U listen ... It's 3 parts to this interview lol

Im pull the one from Destinys Child too when she kept calling them Beyonce and THE GIRLS LOL

Thank you so much :) I'm gonne listen to it tonight and I'll let you know :bwink:

Archived