I Beg For Her to Do This and for all of YOU to Agree

MikeMasi

I really want the alternate music video for Make Me, but that's not happening and it's in the past. 

The best thing for this era right now is Just Luv Me and Slumber Party. 

But if anything, we need Just Luv Me, mostly. She can release whatever singles she wants as well, but we at least need this song. Everyone will love it! Bookmark me. 

Her vocal are flawless, production is amazing and it's a song everyone can relate when hearing. Yesterday, I was driving in the car and singing it, and I started to cry, because I feel so much impact and emotion from it.

I've never been so touched by a song. Do it now Britney! 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Slumber Party and Liar are single contenders for me at least.

As much as I love, Liar, it's a deluxe song. 

3 minutes ago, Freddy1991 said:

I want Better to be the next single:carpoolney:

Same as I said above, although I like Liar better. 

1 minute ago, neonxangel said:

DYWTCO is the next single... hence y she added to POM and she even said its her favorite track

That doesn't matter. She old songs to the show as well. 

You guys are going to complain when she doesn't make a proper video to fit the song. It's too ****** for her to do. 

Love both those tracks. but she needs an upbeat track, slumber party would be better. the fans want a song they can pop it to. as much as i love just luv me. i hope it'll never be released as a single. the comparisons to Good For You will be everywhere. And she doesn't need another comparison all over the media. 

• Super Mods

Slumber Party has to tbh :otears: It's such a jam :tiffanynod: DYWCO will probably be a single she chooses (she's performing it in POM, her kids like it, it's uptempo and something I think the GP would vibe with).

I honestly hope If I'm Dancing has a chance of being a single :yesplease: It's such a bop!! Viral music sensation coming for our weaves?! We'll have to wait and see :nobitch: MOTM could honestly be really popular to I believe! 

Archived