KIM IS HELPING GLORY (TWEET)

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

im like this:omgreallyney: did they payed her or somthing or she's just a true stan??

love her..i think she's a nice girl

She went to see Circus, she always praised Britney when asked, and even mentioned her during questions like "who are you excited to see?"

Apparently she used to hang with Justin and Brit at the end of their relationship. She lied to her parents that she was in Vegas for JTs britday, while she actually got married to some music producer when she was like 19.

4 minutes ago, Aussieney said:

Kim slaying Snake Swift and giving Glory promo :letitburn:

That ***** is slaying my world since last night, did you see Britney's duck face video with her (Britney's instagram)?  They both look like flawfree queens.  I literally cannot, I'm in tears :letitburn:

Kim please snatch our weaves and toast them to your liking  :letitburn:

1 minute ago, Goneforever said:

She went to see Circus, she always praised Britney when asked, and even mentioned her during questions like "who are you excited to see?"

Apparently she used to hang with Justin and Brit at the end of their relationship. She lied to her parents that she was in Vegas for JTs britday, while she actually got married to some music producer when she was like 19.

Really? I thought Kim K started to being famous between celebrities aroung 2007- 2006

1 minute ago, Toxicité said:

That ***** is slaying my world since last night, did you see Britney's duck face with her?  They both look like flawfree queens.  I literally cannot, I'm in tears :letitburn:

Kim please snatch our weaves and toast them to your liking  :letitburn:

I want her to wear my weave as a scarf to my funeral. Praise godney let it be :letitburn::crying2:

Archived